How do you think sales will do for the first few days?

bluntTR4P

Since we are still waiting on more news on the PC release, I thought this would be a fun discussion. 

The first three days RDR2 was out for console, it made roughly $725 million. This is between two different consoles.

Keeping that number in mind, how do you think the PC release will be in comparison? 

22 hours ago, gsamson24 said:

If they made over 700 mil split between two games, expect it to be half that. So I would say something no more than $350 million. That is aiming high though. 

You mean split between two consoles? Yeah I can see it being no more than half the profit but even then, that is high. I am going to guesstimate they pull in around $150 million the first 3 days. No way they get more than that. I would be shocked. 

19 hours ago, HIGHHorse said:

Not really sure. I don't know many people getting it on PC, right away anyways. A lot of people played the game and may wait until after the holiday season when they have more money to spend, ya know? 

I think overtime thought the sales will be great! The first week of the release should bring in some dough for them but once mods get going, all kinds of people will be playing the game. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/19/2019 at 5:49 PM, SaulGoodMan said:

I think overtime thought the sales will be great! The first week of the release should bring in some dough for them but once mods get going, all kinds of people will be playing the game. 

Only a few days and we will find out what it does day one. We have to figure a chunk of people preordered it as well even though I don't know many who will be buying the game right now. I see quite a few on here will be or have done so already.