Where to find downloads from R* and RDR PS4 gift

Aval0n

Question

Today when I logged into Red Dead Online on my PS4 Pro, I got messages about downloaded items for Special Edition and being a PlayStation 4 member. But I looked through every possible thing in the game: satchel, wardrobe, gun locker, post office/camp lock box, stable, all shops, etc., and do not find anything new. Where are gift items from R* and PlayStation stored in the game? Does anyone know? Thanks in advance...

6 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, C20Dragon said:

You can pick up the gift items from the camp or the post office. Any items that are gifted will say gift from rockstar under the items name.

Example: 20 Fire Arrow underneath you should see it say Gift from Rockstar.

Thanks for your reply, Dragon. Sadly, I did try the post office, but did not receive the gifts the messages said were downloaded. I guess the next thing to do is open a ticket.

20 hours ago, Aval0n said:

Thanks for your reply, Dragon. Sadly, I did try the post office, but did not receive the gifts the messages said were downloaded. I guess the next thing to do is open a ticket.

I just received a message saying I got a gift for R*, but it wasn’t a category item. (Free arrows or whatnot) so it didn’t show up at the post office or camp box. I looked & noticed I got a new hat. 

Unfortunately the message from R* just said that I got a gift, but doesn’t say what it is. Making me guess & search through my inventory for the item.

I "love" it when I see the "you have received an item from R*" message and the game never tells me what it is or where to find it. I've given up looking for the stuff, to be honest. If it's not a gift that's being sent to me through the post office, I ignore it. So chances are you HAVE received something, @Aval0n - but it's just anyone's guess what it is. I've had stuff show up randomly in my wardrobe after a few days and then I remembered the message and am like "ah yeah so that must have been what that one was all about".