RDR2 PC Memes

SaulGoodMan

Is this an okay thread to post here? I spotted a few that I personally thought were funny. I play both console and PC gaming for the record but I prefer to game on PC if it is an option for a game I like. This isn't meant to start any kind of arguments of anything. Share any memes you find!

dsfs.png.a51a786e1a382809a939caedead6e86a.png

trfyuiy.png.bb03e1a0c7ad1aded1ffb80680102a5e.png

dfhdf.png.406c89678328ad67da6cea5544e68839.png

dfhdfgcb.png.a0ebb943447a6ba37df2ac3765e9bf2b.png

As long as it doesn't stray into the toxic PC vs. Console poo-slinging fest we've all seen happen in other forums, social media, etc.  .....that includes memes crossing the line of poor taste, etc.

Personally, I don't get the whole "vs" thing anyhow being a PC gamer for about 20 years myself before switching to console. I see pros and cons to each and feel it boils down to what works best for each individual scenario including personal preference.

3 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Personally, I don't get the whole "vs" thing anyhow being a PC gamer for about 20 years myself before switching to console. I see pros and cons to each and feel it boils down to what works best for each individual scenario including personal preference.

It is a clique thing. People who find a common interest or love for something with others, they will defend it to the edges of the earth. You find this type of stuff in gaming, music, movies, etc. just reminds me of high school. I am fine personally with memes taking shots cause they are memes but if people start getting personal, that is when it goes to far. You shouldn't personally attack anyone for not liking something you do. That is something a child would do. 

On 10/21/2019 at 9:57 PM, SageNinja said:

To be fair here, I had to deal with a lot of people laughing at strict PC gamers for not being able to play the game so the memes are just being shot back now. lol

That is the thing, I am fine with people taking shots at each other in a humorous way but some people do get toxic with it. I never mean to personally insult people through memes. I just enjoy humor and it is the simplest forum of humor outside of knock-knock jokes. Not everyone finds the same stuff funny and things like this, console vs pc, may be offensive. As long as no one is causing issues in my thread, I am fine with it. But if they do, I will make sure it gets closed. 

On 10/21/2019 at 6:57 PM, SageNinja said:

To be fair here, I had to deal with a lot of people laughing at strict PC gamers for not being able to play the game so the memes are just being shot back now. lol

Well, this community tends to be rather level headed about such things so I doubt you'll get the same treatment here.

2 hours ago, SaulGoodMan said:

That is the thing, I am fine with people taking shots at each other in a humorous way but some people do get toxic with it. I never mean to personally insult people through memes. I just enjoy humor and it is the simplest forum of humor outside of knock-knock jokes. Not everyone finds the same stuff funny and things like this, console vs pc, may be offensive. As long as no one is causing issues in my thread, I am fine with it. But if they do, I will make sure it gets closed. 

Well, as I mentioned earlier, as long as it doesn't go that route we're ok although I think I'll be moving this to OT as it seems more suited for that forum.

• Like 1