Legendary Bounties

CosmoKramer

My friend reckoned there was mention of a reward for players completing all legendary bounties at 5* level but I can't find any information - can anyone shed any light on this?

I've done all of them to 5* to date but this week I'm not likely to unless I put a real shift in as I've only done 1* so far. TIA

52 minutes ago, Savage_Reaper said:

There are 10 total. Probably a buckle or something. Just check the awards. 

Nope, obviously that’d be the first place to check. Buckle for bringing in any 1 5* as someone said but R* like to do these unwritten bonuses which is why I asked the question. I have a feeling if anything it’ll just be for doing all of them at any level and probably nothing more than a colourway for a clothing item but wanted to check before writing this week’s off.

1 minute ago, CosmoKramer said:

Nope, obviously that’d be the first place to check. Buckle for bringing in any 1 5* as someone said but R* like to do these unwritten bonuses which is why I asked the question. I have a feeling if anything it’ll just be for doing all of them at any level and probably nothing more than a colourway for a clothing item but wanted to check before writing this week’s off.

Dunno. I do a 5* farm weekly. Guess we will see. Of course I rarely change my buckle/clothes. lol. 

6 minutes ago, Savage_Reaper said:

Dunno. I do a 5* farm weekly. Guess we will see. Of course I rarely change my buckle/clothes. lol. 

Same here, I have 3 custom outfits since the early days and only really cycle through 2 of them - Cold/Warm. Don’t pay any attention to what other players are wearing and couldn’t make out what buckle anyone was sporting even if I tried!

14 hours ago, Savage_Reaper said:

I do them weekly like you - its the best pve experience in game as for now (i hope they will not dumb them down). Never seen a buckle for completing all of em but got the buckle right for the first one i did. 

14 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Same here, I have 3 custom outfits since the early days and only really cycle through 2 of them - Cold/Warm. Don’t pay any attention to what other players are wearing and couldn’t make out what buckle anyone was sporting even if I tried!

Hah ! Same here my friend. I have 2 outfits that i made since the start and change them only if cold or warm.     I have my buckle tho that i proudly wear - its the one for shooting and killing an enemy player from a distance of 109 yards..... i had 3 tries to do it properly every time miscalculating the distance (its really big). 3 rd time was the charm (i even have a video of it :D )    The one i do care about as well and  almost have i the "shoot and kill minimum of 2 players in one dead eye - do this 100 times. THese 2 are rare...         Other cosmetic stuff i dont care about. 

Edited by James Hickok_1837

15 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

R* like to do these unwritten bonuses

The unwritten bonus we do on a legendary bounty:

When turning into a police station, we take them to the most distant station, 

For example, we turned wolfman into the sheriff in tumbleweed. And we did make more money.

We tested it when we did the same level bounty, the first using my posse, the second time using his.  I as posse leader made $61 turning him Into the nearest spot. 

When we used my friends posse, the posse leader made $85 turning in at tumbleweed. 

Now even though there is no timer, I have heard talk that the longer you take some are making more money. 

So, I'm not completely sure if it's DISTANCE traveled, or the TIME it takes traveling the further distances that's resulting in the higher payouts. 

But there is some unwritten rule affecting payouts we have found in legendaries. 

1 hour ago, James Hickok_1837 said:

Hah ! Same here my friend. I have 2 outfits that i made since the start and change them only if cold or warm.     I have my buckle tho that i proudly wear - its the one for shooting and killing an enemy player from a distance of 109 yards..... i had 3 tries to do it properly every time miscalculating the distance (its really big). 3 rd time was the charm (i even have a video of it :D )    The one i do care about as well and  almost have i the "shoot and kill minimum of 2 players in one dead eye - do this 100 times. THese 2 are rare...         Other cosmetic stuff i dont care about. 

My brother and I 'cheated' the 100m bow challenge by doing it on each other so I'm not sure how rare that is. I favour one of the summer update buckles now but my favourite of the standard ones would probably be the 3 sniper rifle headshots in 10s - as hard as my brother tries to get it he can never get it to work out right. 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Freakshow9191 said:

The unwritten bonus we do on a legendary bounty:

When turning into a police station, we take them to the most distant station, 

Not sure I could be bothered to take a bounty all the way across the map for a few extra $ but we were turning last week's bounty from the firewatch tower in at Valentine because I despise the ride over to Annesburg.

19 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

My brother and I 'cheated' the 100m bow challenge by doing it on each other so I'm not sure how rare that is. I favour one of the summer update buckles now but my favourite of the standard ones would probably be the 3 sniper rifle headshots in 10s - as hard as my brother tries to get it he can never get it to work out right. 😂

Yes i saw some ppl cheating on the bow buckle but i took the hard road and finally made it on some poor fella.

Oh and the snipe 3 headshots in 10 secs im trying to do till today. Its very hard, but ill make it someday.