Anyone know if there will be a director's mode?

ragedhunter11

This is probably a shot in the dark asking cause I haven't found anything on it myself but I am curious enough to ask since someone here may have spotted something on it. 

I am sure it will have to be part of the Rockstar Editor but I have not found any news on if or when it will be a released option. 

When did they launch this for GTA V on PC? Wasn't it like a month after the release? I would expect it to launch when the game launches on Steam if I had to guess. This will be likely to happen on December 3rd or December 10th. No one is clear on the set date yet. 

The Rockstar Editor will be available for use in GTAV PC when the game is released tomorrow April 14th. For much more information and to start brushing up on all of the Rockstar Editor’s features, controls and settings, you can also check out the full Rockstar Editor Online Guide at the Social Club website.

That is a quote from a news update. So it came out the day that GTA V for PC was released. 

Very unlikely at this point but things could change so we will see in time.

I would have loved this to be an option in this game because it seems more fitting than GTA considering you are in the middle of the wilderness and there is so much to see and experience.