Things I cannot figure out (PC)ONLINE

LadyMaal

I have scoured the net for answers and everything is written to gaming console people. I have PC version.

I have not found answers under mapping for keyboard and mouse

---------------------------------

How do I feed the horse? Hitting L mouse hits the horse

Where do I get horse food?

When I disarm and hit tab to greet people there is no menu for emotes

How.. on PC do I use emotes and not shoot at the person?

I bought a coat from catalog (J) and have traveled for hours from camp to post office.. it's not there.

Where are my clothes?? I have checked B for saddlebags, nothing there.

If I accept the offers to posse, will we be in same area? What if they don't want 'good' honor?

2 hours ago, LadyMaal said:

I have scoured the net for answers and everything is written to gaming console people. I have PC version.

I have not found answers under mapping for keyboard and mouse

How do I feed the horse? Hitting L mouse hits the horse

Where do I get horse food?

When I disarm and hit tab to greet people there is no menu for emotes

How.. on PC do I use emotes and not shoot at the person?

I bought a coat from catalog (J) and have traveled for hours from camp to post office.. it's not there.

Where are my clothes?? I have checked B for saddlebags, nothing there.

If I accept the offers to posse, will we be in same area? What if they don't want 'good' honor?

To Feed Horse - Get on the horse  Hold Tab press R to go to horse inventory. Hover over the carrot or press e - q to scroll through more food.

Where to find horse food - Stables have them under provisions and if u use dead eye in the game you will be able to spot out herbs and food for the hose you can pick

Not sure about the disarm greet

Not sure about emotes

Anything you buy from the catalog gets mailed your camp. There is a small blue box it hold all the items you order and its instant.

make sure to buy the horse brush to keep up with the horse

If you want to change clothes or weapons you must mount the horse and hold TAB press R to see the different menus.

If you accept you will be in a group with them and share all their points what ever they do.

• Like 1

There was nothing in my blue loot box.. been checking since yesterday.

Did the tab R thing and I guess the only clothes in there are the ones she is wearing

How do you use dead eye and do you have to progress to a point to use this?

thank you

I looked in the catalog and it shows I bought the coat but nothing was sent to the blue box in camp or to post office

Edited by Kean_1
Combined consecutive posts

9 hours ago, KoiiBoii said:

I was able to use it in Chapter 1. Are you sure that you have your Dead Eye charge filled up? 

I am playing online not the Story. I have seen nothing in online concerning Dead Eye. I have only been playing since Tuesday's PC launch

I have been killed because I cannot figure out how to do emotes  (online)

If I hit tab it shows weapons. I Rmouse click and sometimes it will show a menu to then hit tab for emotes but sometimes (even thou I thought i was unarmed) it will aim a gun at the person.

I cannot find info on exactly how to equip weapons and how to use emotes to greet.

1 hour ago, LadyMaal said:

I have been killed because I cannot figure out how to do emotes  (online)

If I hit tab it shows weapons. I Rmouse click and sometimes it will show a menu to then hit tab for emotes but sometimes (even thou I thought i was unarmed) it will aim a gun at the person.

I cannot find info on exactly how to equip weapons and how to use emotes to greet.

I will be home at 5:00 PM EST

add me - NastyNatives

You can run around with us and we will have all the answers!

i learned because I play with some one who already played it on Xbox

Edited by NastyNatives
  • Like 1

On 7.11.2019 at 19:10, LadyMaal said:

Ich habe das Netz nach Antworten durchsucht und alles ist für Spielkonsolen geschrieben. Ich habe eine PC-Version.

Ich habe unter Zuordnung für Tastatur und Maus keine Antworten gefunden

Wie füttere ich das Pferd? Das Schlagen von L Maus schlägt das Pferd

Wo bekomme ich Pferdefutter?

Wenn ich entschärfe und die Tabulatortaste drücke, um Leute zu begrüßen, gibt es kein Menü für Emotes

Wie .. auf dem PC verwende ich Emotes und schieße nicht auf die Person?

Ich habe einen Mantel aus Katalog (J) gekauft und bin stundenlang vom Lager zum Postamt gereist. Er ist nicht da.

Wo sind meine Klamotten?? Ich habe B auf Satteltaschen überprüft, nichts da.

Wenn ich die Angebote akzeptiere, werden wir in der gleichen Gegend sein? Was ist, wenn sie keine "gute" Ehre wollen?

use a Controller - is better for the game

14 hours ago, narmin said:

use a Controller - is better for the game

......that's not really what the OP was asking though. 

3 hours ago, LadyMaal said:

Ummmm.. all that said 'use a controller'?

I would take up @NastyNatives offer and play with them so they can show you the ropes. You learn so much that way about the game IMO/IME.

I was going to do that but 1. I feel I need to get a bit better at things before I try to ride with a group and 2. sigh. I really do not like voice chat as it is distracting and then I would have to buy a headset so as not to distract others and I am not a fan of the F bomb and I feel sure chat is not pg rated :)  That has been my experience in other games.

13 minutes ago, LadyMaal said:

I was going to do that but 1. I feel I need to get a bit better at things before I try to ride with a group and 2. sigh. I really do not like voice chat as it is distracting and then I would have to buy a headset so as not to distract others and I am not a fan of the F bomb and I feel sure chat is not pg rated :)  That has been my experience in other games.

Hey I'm on now!

We are older guys 30's we dont curse or are high rate its a chill environment and I'm showing my best friend who just got the game the ropes as well.

You dont have to use voice chat you can always use a type chat if there is one.

If you are still confused make ur way over to Twitch or Mixer and look for a stream with like 10 people or less.

Ask them all the questions you like they are always very help full.

• Thanks 1

On 11/8/2019 at 7:14 AM, LadyMaal said:

I am playing online not the Story. I have seen nothing in online concerning Dead Eye. I have only been playing since Tuesday's PC launch

Oh sorry, I completely misunderstood you.  

You just aim your gun and click down the scroll wheel on the mouse. 

• Thanks 1