Overall feelings about the update?

EjectedCasings

Great first step.

Money isn't such a grind anymore.

I don't have to spend 20 minutes sitting in front of the valentine train station waiting until the last 30 seconds to turn in aldens wagon for $35 measly bucks. 

Life is good. I honestly hope they don't add too much else right away, just refine and add depth to what we have. And iron the bugs out. 

Favorite addition? Weapons locker!!

Edited by Freakshow9191
  • Like 1

I have liked most things in the updates so far.  I appreciate how they have refined some of the mechanics and really tried to include those who may not prefer conflict with other players.  

1 hour ago, Freakshow9191 said:

Favorite addition? Weapons locker!!

Definitely....   I hated scrolling through loads of other weapons that are essentially useless to me as they are not ones I prefer.  Of course, now I know I'll end up leaving something behind that I finally needed and not have it.  😁  I did that in GTAO a few times.

Now, when I log on to free roam, I feel like there are more things to do than I have time for, so I'm getting to choose from a series of good things.

Before the update, I was playing mainly PvP.  If I was in free roam, I was making my own fun with games like "Jump the Gator" in which you choose the most skittish horse from your stable and, as the name suggests, ride around jumping over alligators.  While that was sort of fun, I don't miss it as my primary activity.

What  i don't like is the new set of options for PvP - the choices you now get, and the game selection are terrible - If I try showdown, literally 80% of games are Public Enemy.  Elimination is all "make it count".  For me, by far the best PvP mode was Last Stand (or whatever it was called) - own weapons, one life, first to 2 round wins.  That seems to be gone completely.

In summary, love the free roam expansion, can't wait for more, but they have properly messed up PvP.