Just finished the story, epilogue and credits...

Trespasser

Congrats....

I'm a little embarrassed to admit this but I never finished the game.  It's not that I found the campaign boring (quite the opposite), it's just that when RDO came out, I jumped on that. 

I just need to get back into the story and the groove one night and I'll finish it.

17 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

It’ll take more than a night...

.....I meant about getting back into groove to finish the story. It'll take me a session and then I'll be able to knock it out over the course of several evenings.  I'm not that far from the end as far as I recall.

1 hour ago, Foxtrot said:

And then there’s all the other stuff to do, so many challenges to grind, so many animals to kill just to make one satchel...

Definitely....

I'm not the kind to "100%" a game but I do like to explore all the side missions, grind for money, weapons, etc.  .....but nearly to the end of the story myself.  Still got a lot to go but i just need to take the time to get roped back into the story again but I'll get there.

11 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

Congratulations, hope you enjoyed the narrative.

Are you going for the full 100% game completion on your next run?

definitely! but i'll stay away from the online stuff. I never was much of an online gamer no matter what game. Doing the story mode the 2nd time with knowledge of most skills will surely make for a more gratifying experience imo. Thanks for all the support guys. Much obliged partner.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Trespasser said:

definitely! but i'll stay away from the online stuff. I never was much of an online gamer no matter what game. Doing the story mode the 2nd time with knowledge of most skills will surely make for a more gratifying experience imo. Thanks for all the support guys. Much obliged partner.

Yes, you’re the same as me, I mostly stay offline as I’m not as quick or aggressive as the guys who do go online, plus I can’t plan any online sessions (my console time is pretty limited these days). 

I started story mode three times before I got a play through that I was happy with, both in terms of story and completion tasks. I really wanted Buell to live, so I adjusted my last play through accordingly. 

25 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Yes, you’re the same as me, I mostly stay offline as I’m not as quick or aggressive as the guys who do go online, plus I can’t plan any online sessions (my console time is pretty limited these days). 

I started story mode three times before I got a play through that I was happy with, both in terms of story and completion tasks. I really wanted Buell to live, so I adjusted my last play through accordingly. 

👍