Is your Posse here?

Fish47375

Question

Just hoping that one of the 6 man posse that was delivering some goods are in here. Just wondering how it felt/pissed y`all off after attacking me while i stayed to the side while y`all went by and you decided to kill me?  How did it feel when i rode back up and threw all that dynamite killing everyone of you and destroying your wagon.  Not much of a posse to let a solo player destroy your whole posse by himself. Guess y`all are more the bully and don`t know how to protect yourselves being in a posse. Next time don`t group up and let me take you out and make y`all leave to another lobby. Not all of us solo players are chumps.  Happy hunting y`all.

8 answers to this question

Wow... so much hate. You were in the wrong place ant the wrong time and ate a bullet from som delivery guys... fair enough. You then proceeded to kill them all single handily, bravo, and again fair enough... what I don’t get, why are you coming here kicking and screaming and crying foul? I just don’t see a need for it.

FYI: Just ‘standing to the side’ is a common ploy used by people to then ambush people from behind while they have their guard down. If you don’t want to be shot, don’t just stand aside... get the hell out of the way. 

For the record, I wasn’t part of that posse. But I do think by the sound of it what they did was fair play. Your retaliation was fair play. You should just leave it at that.

• Like 1

Howdy there gunslinger ! I commend you on your vigilance to give no ground. A posse of 6 and you took em all ? Very nice ! I will say they must have been noobs to go out so easily. Folk running those long runs are usually on high alert and won't let anyone get close enough to fire a dynamite arrow or the likes. Just can't trust folks with that much loot on the line. After they saw you trying to go the other way and chased you is not what most will do as that means leaving the wagon unattended. Good for you bud. Give em hell ! Had that been an experienced posse I promise you you would not have done that. Chaulk yourself up a win but don't think your Billy Jack or anything bro. Rare occasion. Carry on

• Like 1

I guarantee you that when it comes to making deliveries, players are going to instinctively go into "shoot first, ask questions later" mode if they see another player(s) within firing range regardless of whether said player(s) truly have intentions to attack or not. If you do not intend to attack and don't  wish to die, it's best to give them a very wide berth!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Vaderspupil said:

I guarantee you that when it comes to making deliveries, players are going to instinctively go into "shoot first, ask questions later" mode if they see another player(s) within firing range regardless of whether said player(s) truly have intentions to attack or not. If you do not intend to attack and don't  wish to die, it's best to give them a very wide berth!

Exactly.....   I don't take it personally but then again, I might consider trying to take or blow up their supplies at that point when I wouldn't have otherwise.  

• Like 1

Me either... Nothing personal. But if I’m bored I’ll most definitely do my best to get my hands on your wagon... I expect the same from anyone I happen to shoot while passing through (kind of why I shot them in the first place)...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1