Glitches or gameplay?

Back in the day when i was a level 1.   You could whistle for your horse when you were skinning an animal... You would not hear  the whistle, but the horse would respond when in view and on the minimap.   Today I cannot do the same.    You can when digging or picking a flower.. cant recall which offhand.   But you can see the mechanism in play today.. if you cannot recall it with skinning, etc.

Is that a "game improvement" (I liked horse responding to up arrow when I was skinning)?   If so then why can you still make your horse respond with the up arrow call when picking a flower (or digging.. I really should go check which.. lol)

Glitch or not a glitch?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next

Weapons locker....
I thought FINALLY... I will have a place to store this dumb default knife.   For whatever reason the old default knife keeps popping into my hand... Sure I can select it with another few seconds while trying to cut someones lasso around my neck... but generally i was always using whatever knife was in that rotation spot....

SO.. They gave us a weapons locker...

Is it a glitch that a weapons locker cannot store many types of weapons?   I have an extra Lasso and 2 knives waiting to go in... I cannot see the purpose of buying a knife if I cannot use it... (but i still did.. twice).

So is it a glitch that there are many weapons that cannot fit into the weapons locker...

FUNNY NOTE:  I grinded to level five trader as my very first thing to get that weapons locker to store my old stupid knife... oops.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Next
Hobo camp... dog shouldnt hang from his private bits so much.. its rud(ish)... and painful looking rest.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can we have a future option to replace cripps... His dislike of dogs makes me want to shoot him every time i play.  Least I can dynamite him.

Is it a glitch that you can dynamite your deliver cart and then throw a bag of up to 25 goods on the back of your fastest horse... and make that distant "wagon" trip in half the time.. (if rushing out a daily).   If 50 goods preserve the wagon horse and put a bag on the wagon horse and a bag on your fastest horse... you can make a 50 good delivery without the wagon.. I ride the wagon horse but its slow and no weapon alts.

10 hours ago, Darconios said:

So is it a glitch that there are many weapons 
Is it a glitch that you can dynamite your deliver cart and then throw a bag of up to 25 goods on the back of your fastest horse... and make that distant "wagon" trip in half the time.. (if rushing out a daily).   If 50 goods preserve the wagon horse and put a bag on the wagon horse and a bag on your fastest horse... you can make a 50 good delivery without the wagon.. I ride the wagon horse but its slow and no weapon alts.

Lots there, I'll start with this one. 

Not a glitch.  You trade cash for speed. 

Someone fire bottled my large wagon.  Had to hump 4 bags in on horseback, payout went from $625 to $400. Got there quick, but lost hundreds. 

• Like 2

I'm level 170 and level 20 in all trades....

A dog hanging by its balls in the HOBO CAMP is most definitely a glitch even if a minor and even silly one.   My labroador parks huis genetils up beside my bunk... he's so faithful.

I KNOW HOW to alter weapon ammunition... Setting arrows to dynamite, shotgun to fiery are my go to's....

But the knife has always been glitched... I have had two knives AND I FILMED MY 1000th EXECUTION FOR YOUTUBE BUCKLE....

I have even USED my knife a few times... just a few.

So I am well aware that it keeps throwing my "CRAPPY" DEFAULT KNIFE in place of the knife I had purchased... a year ago.

Now there is a third knife in game...

I do not care if you peopl  ehave not noticed these this.. I am pointing them out to people who may play less... Maybe someone who improves the game will see such things...

We could whistle for our horse in the middle of skinning a deer... but they have nerfed it on purpose or intentionally.. although Id rather them make kills worth less money than keep nerfing the hunting... animals and ability to whistle for our horse is a good example.

Why shouldnt a weapons locker be able to store our useless knives?  Its not a "gun locker".

I was peeved after grinding for that first because I thought it would finally solve the knife glitch.   I'd be happiest if I could throw that knife not cripps (he hates dogs) and leave it there.

@ freakshow.. If I am doing 2 distant deliveries for dailies... I will dynamite my wagon and run them in.. Missions are timed and operate somewhat like regular online missions did... where it is better to come in the last 30 seconds... to prevent "abuse' is the claims.
I am unsure if you would be penalized for not having the wagon?     I hardly use the wagon at all anymore but dont pay too much attention to money in game now... My purchases are done until the 14th.

You asked "glitch or not a glitch", etc. and people answered.  

My suggestion would be to contact R* Support directly if something in the game is not working for you and you want them to know about it / fix it.

35 minutes ago, Darconios said:

@ freakshow.. If I am doing 2 distant deliveries for dailies... I will dynamite my wagon and run them in.. Missions are timed and operate somewhat like regular online missions did... where it is better to come in the last 30 seconds... to prevent "abuse' is the claims.
I am unsure if you would be penalized for not having the wagon?   

The "30 second rule" does not apply to wagon deliveries.  It is a negotiated, fixed price you can see before you start your delivery.  

Yes, you are penalized for not having a wagon.   On a large delivery wagon you lose $225 for turning in goods without the wagon.  

The timer on a delivery is a pass/fail only feature.

@ Liquidfire...

Yes.. some of them are glitches... Example.. If you get HOBO CAMP and a RETRIEVER DOG...

You can watch it hang sideways by his private parts which hi likes hanging on the bedtime shack......

I am fairly CERTAIN that is a glitch... meaning it is not working as intended... but merely a funny glitch that does no t affect gameplay...

CALLING YOUR HORSE when skinning WAS A THING... Past tense... sure.. maybe it was intentionally brought out of the game.. but then wht can you whistle for your horse when you are digging?   Is digging less complicated than skinning?   In neithe rcase you hear your avatar whistle.. but the hors ewill ract if you are collecting... not if you are skinning.. ANYMORE.

So... Why one without the other... Sometimes they nerf things  by accident.. and if it is not a  glitch then it is most certainly nerfed...

I just probably play more and have more items and such.. so I  notice gameplay more than some.

The knife glitch is a glitch to anyone who has played since the beginning and had more than one knife.. I have a buckle for 1000 assassinations... Maybe tell me how the knife stays constant for you when you get half that many assassinations... (we can post screen shots).   If I scroll to my knife after logging on.. I always need to change it to the new one I want.. or else when someone is dragging me with a lasso I can take an extra half second to redial my knife of preference...

I grinded trader to level 5 first so I could store an obsolete lasso and 2 obsolete knives..  Because a weapons locker.. should YOU KNOW.. store weapons.... and I was likely one of the first owners of it so i could go online and hear how useless it was...

So... If you see no glitches.. then you are speaking of a different game.. or one in which you are not that familiar with.

Edited by Kean_1
Removed excessive blank spaces.