Free roam events and moonshine deliveries no longer work

Free roam events and moonshine deliveries no longer work on my account. I'm not sure if they are just blocking it to some players or to all. When selected any of those mission i get an infinite black loading screen. I already tried to wait almost one hour but nothing happens. Every time i try to enter a free roam event or do a delivery mission i'm forced to restart the game and when i return all my produced moonshine is gone and both my horse cargo and camp disappeared. Anyone else having the same problem? This is feeling like another rockstar fraud.

On 12/28/2019 at 9:16 PM, NeKryXe said:

Free roam events and moonshine deliveries no longer work on my account. I'm not sure if they are just blocking it to some players or to all. 

I think it's apparent that not all are experiencing the same issues as you or others in the same boat.  It's unfortunate that you are but several of these issues you continue to mention are not necessarily shared by everyone on PC.  

All you can do is report these instances to R* Support or perhaps give the game a break for a while to see if some of these issues get worked out for those that are having them.

6 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I think it's apparent that not all are experiencing the same issues as you or others in the same boat.  It's unfortunate that you are but several of these issues you continue to mention are not necessarily shared by everyone on PC.  

All you can do is report these instances to R* Support or perhaps give the game a break for a while to see if some of these issues get worked out for those that are having them.

Rockstar support is absolutely useless. I already wasted too much time with it and i don't recommend anyone to use it.

I can show you my dashboard and a couple of examples on how they close the tickets.

Screenshot 2019-12-31 02-48-00.jpg

Screenshot 2019-12-31 02-50-55.jpg

Screenshot 2019-12-31 02-51-09.jpg

10 minutes ago, NeKryXe said:

Rockstar support is absolutely useless. I already wasted too much time with it and i don't recommend anyone to use it.

I can show you my dashboard and a couple of examples on how they close the tickets.

I don't know what else to tell you then.  You don't have to follow the advice but I will still recommend people submit tickets with them.  If people stop voicing their opinions, submitting their issues and providing feedback to R*, how does that help?   

Seems you've had a bad experience with them and the game but that doesn't mean everyone will or has.  ....sorry you're situation is what it is.

2 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I don't know what else to tell you then.  You don't have to follow the advice but I will still recommend people submit tickets with them.  If people stop voicing their opinions, submitting their issues and providing feedback to R*, how does that help?   

Seems you've had a bad experience with them and the game but that doesn't mean everyone will or has.  ....sorry you're situation is what it is.

probably it is a regional thing. in portugal and spain seems that everybody is having a lot of problems with the game. i started to play this with 5 friends and all of them already quit the game because of error 0x20010006. looking around on google looks like most people have the same problem in many countries.

i understand your point and that's why i sent all tickets, but at this moment, knowing that most bugs on PC are bugs imported from the consoles, that rockstar was aware, seems that they are just trolling us with this game.

#update#

oh nice! i was talking about error 0x20010006 and i just found out that i'm no longer able to launch the game now due to a new error 0x30005001.

Edited by NeKryXe
update
17 hours ago, NeKryXe said:

probably it is a regional thing. in portugal and spain seems that everybody is having a lot of problems with the game

This is the regional servers. Switch your location and see if you still connect okay. I know others have done this and the game works better so long as your internet is strong enough, you shouldn't have any issues.