Marcel and Maggy disappeared from the shak

NeKryXe

Yesterday both Marcel and Maggie disappeared from the shack after I complete the last Moonshiner story mission. I'm not sure if they are supposed to disappear after the story end, because i didn't reach level 20 yet. At first I thought that it could be another bug, but I already tried lots of restarts, respawns and even buying a shack in a different place, but nothing i tested makes them return. I also searched for Maggie again at Emeral Ranch, but she wasn't there either. Is there any way to keep Marcel and Maggie on the shack after the story ends or do i need to reach level 20 on someone else posse? The weirdest thing is that the band is still in the bar but there's not even customers anymore.

• Haha 1

I am a level 20, this happens to me from time to time. Usually starting a different mission and then coming back to it will load them back up. To answer your question, yes they are supposed to be there still at all times. When you complete all story missions you will be able to replay the missions again and again as well as other missions. What also has worked is exiting the building and then coming back, or starting a new session. But it sounds like you've tried most of that. I was able to fix some online issues by clearing up some space on my main hard drive by uninstalling games I don't play anymore and then clearing my reserved space for RDR2. Key point is RESERVE SPACE only, not all game data. I play on the xbox one and a lot of the problems I was having went away after that. I saw that solution on a different help site. Hope this helps

On 1/4/2020 at 6:59 PM, Fat Terrier said:

I am a level 20, this happens to me from time to time. Usually starting a different mission and then coming back to it will load them back up. To answer your question, yes they are supposed to be there still at all times. When you complete all story missions you will be able to replay the missions again and again as well as other missions. What also has worked is exiting the building and then coming back, or starting a new session. But it sounds like you've tried most of that. I was able to fix some online issues by clearing up some space on my main hard drive by uninstalling games I don't play anymore and then clearing my reserved space for RDR2. Key point is RESERVE SPACE only, not all game data. I play on the xbox one and a lot of the problems I was having went away after that. I saw that solution on a different help site. Hope this helps

I have 89GB of free space right now. it should be enough. for all the other games it is not even a problem :)

anyway, i reached level 20 on another posse, so i'm free of moonshiner now. but i still hope that Marcel and Maggie return one day.

*update*

well! i'm no longer able to enter the shack so i guess the problem is solved :D omg... rockstar are the worst! :D

Edited by NeKryXe
update

ok! i finally found a way to get Marcel and Maggie back to the shack.

today i went to the shack, just to check if Marcel and Maggie have returned, but this time i wasn't even able to enter the shack. so i quit the game, closed the launcher, and restarted everything again. when i returned the second time to the shack, after the restart, i was now able to enter again but Marcel and Maggie still weren't there. so... i decided to respawn from within the shack, and when i returned Marcel and Maggie were magically there again after 2 days disappears :)

i hope this solves the problem for anyone having the same issue i had with Marcel and Maggie disappearing ;)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 1/5/2020 at 2:00 PM, NeKryXe said:

> snip <

today i went to the shack, just to check if Marcel and Maggie have returned, but this time i wasn't even able to enter the shack. so i quit the game, closed the launcher, and restarted everything again. when i returned the second time to the shack, after the restart, i was now able to enter again but Marcel and Maggie still weren't there. so... i decided to respawn from within the shack, and when i returned Marcel and Maggie were magically there again after 2 days disappears :)
> snip <

+1

Yeah ... I always run right back to the shack after a delivery to start a new batch and have been noticing this a lot. 

I have found that if I go into the bar there are no people there either ... just the band. I go over and start the band and draw a drink from one of the barrels ... and everyone appears ... dancing to the music. I go through the doors and Marcel is there to start my new order. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/19/2020 at 4:23 PM, TLTerrell said:

+1

Yeah ... I always run right back to the shack after a delivery to start a new batch and have been noticing this a lot. 

I have found that if I go into the bar there are no people there either ... just the band. I go over and start the band and draw a drink from one of the barrels ... and everyone appears ... dancing to the music. I go through the doors and Marcel is there to start my new order. 

Yes agreed - I find that telling the band to play some music usually gets Marcel back to work.  That man likes his music!

• Haha 1