Goodies from RS

Cliffs

Between the holiday, Twitch Prime, and WR club, my camp box is stuffed with food, specialty ammo, tonics and other sundries, my pistol is updated to the Navy from the money I saved/was given, and I have a nice scoped bolt action rifle for hunting, let alone the collector role for free, all by level 11, and I'm a (currently very casual) PC player.  Couldn't be happier other than finding a good group of friends to run with and a few bug fixes. What more goodies are you talking about?  Not greedy for more, but curious.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cliffs said:

Go read the console online forum...Kean kept up a weekly update of goodies.

The Online forum includes PC and those updates include bonuses, gifts, multipliers, new items, etc. that PC players get as well.  They are not being left out in that regard AFAIK.

.....but as mentioned, the weekly routine was interrupted and we didn't see anything for a little while. Used to be every Tuesday.  We finally got our first Tues drop today so maybe the schedule will be back to normal now.

As far as the Online forum, that is for discussion about online regardless of the platform. The PC sub forum was meant to address PC-specific issues, discussion and such.

I never even noticed myself. I was more concerned with just playing the game and avoiding the issues instead of the goodies I guess. Glad they are back though in full swing. I didn't know it was a weekly thing either. I thought it was only once or twice a month. 

On 1/7/2020 at 4:22 PM, Kean_1 said:

The Online forum includes PC and those updates include bonuses, gifts, multipliers, new items, etc. that PC players get as well.  They are not being left out in that regard AFAIK.

.....but as mentioned, the weekly routine was interrupted and we didn't see anything for a little while. Used to be every Tuesday.  We finally got our first Tues drop today so maybe the schedule will be back to normal now.

As far as the Online forum, that is for discussion about online regardless of the platform. The PC sub forum was meant to address PC-specific issues, discussion and such.

I knew you would enjoin, thanks for the heads up. I get online is online but I saw nobody mention my OP topic and you have brought it full circle....looking forward to more of your update posts.

• Like 1