Moonshine Wagon?

Pags

Wondering if they reinforced the moonshine wagon the last update? Never been griefed delivering shine until last night, but have seen plenty of posts about wagons being destroyed. Little feminine hygiene product hid in the swamps last night and got me good before I had time to raise a gun and exploded my wagon enough to send me airborne. Funny thing is even though I lost the back panel and a rear wheel entirely, there was just a tiny sliver of damage to the delivery(less than hitting RR tracks too fast), and the wagon still drove fine. I would have gotten 20/20 for it but a couple revenue guys got to me later on and I only got credit for 19 bottles. Seems like they seriously roided up the shine wagons.

Wish I wasn't so old and clueless with newer technology, I would love to have some video of the wagon flying down the road on 3 wheels lol

1 hour ago, Freakshow9191 said:

Further "research" is in order.  

Absolutely, as long as it's not me being "researched" lol

And I only got hit once. Just seems weird that a direct hit good enough to blow off a wheel didn't damage the bottles.

They definitely seem more sturdy than they were ... thankfully I haven’t been attacked yet but I have noticed that not every pebble in the road causes damage like they used to ....I only run them for my daily challenges .... really wish they would fix all the bugs with it so I could work it like it’s meant for ... I’m max level and fully upgraded - just waiting on the fix 

13 hours ago, pluck3 said:

i think u can be in defensive during moonshiner delivery , and wagon seems stronger or may have to kill the drivers before being able to damage it , i got mine hit by a train and ended on 3 wheel 

So I'm not the only 3 wheeled cowboy...

On 1/23/2020 at 3:20 PM, Mr. Bohannon said:

They definitely seem more sturdy than they were ... thankfully I haven’t been attacked yet but I have noticed that not every pebble in the road causes damage like they used to ....I only run them for my daily challenges .... really wish they would fix all the bugs with it so I could work it like it’s meant for ... I’m max level and fully upgraded - just waiting on the fix 

I haven't had any issues being attacked either but I am very cautious when I do runs. I won't do them in heavily populated lobbies. 

• Like 1

Thanks to all for confirming what I suspected. It'd be nice if these changes were shared with the players, but I guess that'd be asking a bit much considering the general response to any inquiry at all seems to be "clear your cache". So frustrating when developers like Polyphony Digital(Gran Turismo series) release lengthy patch notes EVERY single little update...down to the minute details of dropping a single car's horsepower by 2, a change in a single car's engine sound, or a change in a tire's grip slightly etc. R* makes some damn great games, but they absolutely suck at communication.