how to cook big fish?

NeKryXe

anyone knows how to cook big fish on RDRO? i never found out what to do with it since the only option i get is to discard it or sell it. usually i opt to discard. even if i walk to the campfire with a big fish i can't do nothing with it, there's not even an option to break down. the weird thing is that on the info it suggests to cook it.

Screenshot 2020-01-24 12-37-12.jpg

On 1/24/2020 at 1:17 PM, Freakshow9191 said:

All you can do is sell it.  

It's always baffled me that you can't break it down for several fillets. 

Big fish are just something fun to catch, not even worth the money really imo. I always just caught several other fish in the time it took to reel in one of those. 

ok. so i see now that i've been wasting a lot of time and hunting wagon space tying to find out what to do with it. anyway, i still thing that it might be bugged, because it clearly suggests in the info that it can be cooked.

5 hours ago, KoiiBoii said:

I have never been able to sell big fish either so if it is a bug, it was a bug I had as well. I can't seem to find any information on this either. 

Just to be clear you sell the big fish at the Butcher in town at Saint Denis, Blackwater, Valentine & so. You should be able to sell big fish to the Butcher in town for $5.00 to $7.00 depending on the type of big fish.

You don’t give the big fish to the butcher table at your camp. Cripp doesn’t accept fish. 

• Like 1