tennessee whiskey bottle

frostygrim

11 minutes ago, frostygrim said:

Hi Guys,

I have a problem i cant seem to get the tennessee whiskey bottle from de collectors role.
i know where it is exactly but i cant grab it  in wont let me enter the house.

its in the emerald saloon any help would be much appreciated

Break and/ or jump  through the window. 

Emerald saloon I think their is a door though. 

6 minutes ago, Dissention said:

Break and/ or jump  through the window. 

Emerald saloon I think their is a door though. 

yes u are correct. there are actually 3 door however they wont let me in, even if i blast open the doors

side note this is about the online

31 minutes ago, frostygrim said:

yes u are correct. there are actually 3 door however they wont let me in, even if i blast open the doors

side note this is about the online

Yes that's all I play is online. 

I just got a  bottle from their the other day.  It's behind the bar and I had to duck to grab it.

Their are a few locations that I jump through the window  (since it's the most fun you can have without animals) and or you can break the window (bullet or I prefer the hammer) and climb through. 

Couple  locations you can climb on the roof (ie.  Near van horn).

It could be bugged, like so much of the game. 

Some times if you log off and come back it works or moves 

• Like 1

I blew all the doors open, threw in dynamite and molotov cocktails. I blew out windows and even blasted the dormer windows out with a shotgun to try and get in. I even mounted my horse and ran balls out at the open back door. I believe my horse died for that effort. I crouched a crawled around the house thinking that it was tucked away where I couldnt see it. I even bought a shovel thinking it my be in the grave next to the house. I spent a week until I just gave up and never went back.  The problem I had was stopping dead in my tracks at the porches. 

A few days later I noticed that they added Maggie Fikes place during an update. On my map, that is located at that bar. I assumed they blocked it off the week before but didnt update the bottle location. If you may have shut down your auto update feature, you may be stuck in the same place I was a month ago. Or....its just another bug.

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, buttlint said:

I blew all the doors open, threw in dynamite and molotov cocktails. I blew out windows and even blasted the dormer windows out with a shotgun to try and get in. I even mounted my horse and ran balls out at the open back door. I believe my horse died for that effort. I crouched a crawled around the house thinking that it was tucked away where I couldnt see it. I even bought a shovel thinking it my be in the grave next to the house. I spent a week until I just gave up and never went back.  The problem I had was stopping dead in my tracks at the porches. 

A few days later I noticed that they added Maggie Fikes place during an update. On my map, that is located at that bar. I assumed they blocked it off the week before but didnt update the bottle location. If you may have shut down your auto update feature, you may be stuck in the same place I was a month ago. Or....its just another bug.

oh thanks for the TIP

maybe i need to start moonshining to get acces to the saloon.
ill update this post later

Thanks for the reply

2 hours ago, frostygrim said:

Hi Guys,

I have a problem i cant seem to get the tennessee whiskey bottle from de collectors role.

If none of the doors open, ride away from it a good distance and go back to see if it works .... though given the time, the cycles have changed and it’s no longer there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, frostygrim said:

maybe i need to start moonshining to get acces to the saloon.

I had the problem before the moonshiner role existed. I believe you need to get the trader role before Cripps gives you a letter that opens up Maggies place on the map. Since I never got into moonshining but had the letter from Cripps, the bar shows up as the "yellow fog". I never went near it because I thought it would open a cut scene i didnt want play. 

As Mr. B said, you can wait for the cycle change (24hrs real time) and find it somewhere else. You wont need the Moonshine role, but you will need the trader role to open the bar.

So since I tried to answer OP  question and madam nazar is right their today I went over to emerald saloon.   I can walk in door on back and door on right.   Door on left is locked.   No liquor,  but found a  card.

It's bugged.. just like others said...I would wait for cycle change

2 hours ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

If none of the doors open, ride away from it a good distance and go back to see if it works .... though given the time, the cycles have changed and it’s no longer there.

I had to do this, twice. It seems to fix the problem or at least it did those two times but it has been awhile. Does it actually change given the time of day it is in the game? Is that what you mean?

37 minutes ago, Jammin Jim said:

I had to do this, twice. It seems to fix the problem or at least it did those two times but it has been awhile. Does it actually change given the time of day it is in the game? Is that what you mean?

The collectible locations are on daily cycles and it changes every day at 7:00 PM eastern time .... by the time I had replied the bottle was no longer there, was in a different location 

42 minutes ago, Jammin Jim said:

Does it actually change given the time of day it is in the game? Is that what you mean?

Collection cycle change: Collection cycles change every day at 00:00 UTC/GMT which is:

07:00pm EST / 08:00pm EDT (New York, UTC -4)

04:00pm PST / 05:00pm PDT (Los Angeles, UTC -7)

(Sorry Mr. B.....didnt mean to step on your post)

Edited by buttlint

52 minutes ago, buttlint said:

Collection cycle change: Collection cycles change every day at 00:00 UTC/GMT which is:

07:00pm EST / 08:00pm EDT (New York, UTC -4)

04:00pm PST / 05:00pm PDT (Los Angeles, UTC -7)

(Sorry Mr. B.....didnt mean to step on your post)

No need to apologize bro... you broke it down way better than I did,  teamwork 🍻

15 hours ago, Dissention said:

So since I tried to answer OP  question and madam nazar is right their today I went over to emerald saloon.   I can walk in door on back and door on right.   Door on left is locked.   No liquor,  but found a  card.

It's bugged.. just like others said...I would wait for cycle change

Wasn’t bugged, the left door is always locked - the right and back doors are the open ones - you found a card instead of the bottle because the cycles had changed by the time you tried it, 4 of Wands? Please note that I’m not trying to show you up, only trying to help. 🍻

1 hour ago, Mr. Bohannon said:

Wasn’t bugged, the left door is always locked - the right and back doors are the open ones - you found a card instead of the bottle because the cycles had changed by the time you tried it, 4 of Wands? Please note that I’m not trying to show you up, only trying to help. 🍻

No problem.  My communication on this thread has been subpar 

When I stated bugged I meant  on the  OP's end.  I originally told him to break the windows, but thought that the doors had worked.   Just correcting myself. 

And Yeah it was 4 of wands I believe. 

Personally i don't follow the cycles (there  are great maps out there)and most the time just ride once around buildings using tier3 unblinking eye for the  "jingling noise. "  collectables to me are just  more money with nothing new to buy.   I got like  9 or 10 of every liquor anyway except 1, been drinking it, using  it in mash and selling it just to make room for more.  

Killing revenue agents is my primary source of antique alcohol.   I still buy maps from madam nazar because I  figure it makes  R* happy .

Tennessee whiskey seems to be one of the more common ones.

37 minutes ago, Dissention said:

No problem.  My communication on this thread has been subpar 

When I stated bugged I meant  on the  OP's end.  I originally told him to break the windows, but thought that the doors had worked.   Just correcting myself. 

And Yeah it was 4 of wands I believe. 

Personally i don't follow the cycles (there  are great maps out there)and most the time just ride once around buildings using tier3 unblinking eye for the  "jingling noise. "  collectables to me are just  more money with nothing new to buy.   I got like  9 or 10 of every liquor anyway except 1, been drinking it, using  it in mash and selling it just to make room for more.  

Killing revenue agents is my primary source of antique alcohol.   I still buy maps from madam nazar because I  figure it makes  R* happy .

Tennessee whiskey seems to be one of the more common ones.

Ahhh, gotcha ... totally thought you were saying it was bugged because of the card being there, forgot about your earlier post - my bad dude. 

I buy the maps from madam bazar, as Cripps would say, to get the daily challenge when it pops up - I’ll start worrying about making R* happy when they start worrying about making us happy 😆 ... I play everyday for several hours, even with all of the frustrations, that should make em happy enough for now ... 😂

On 2/5/2020 at 4:39 PM, frostygrim said:

Hi Guys,

Get to try it again - the Tennessee bottle is in the emerald ranch saloon again this cycle... 

1 hour ago, ragedhunter11 said:

I have had trouble getting the bottle myself. I checked the other day and sadly, was not there. It seems like no matter where people say it is, it isn't or I can't access it and I don't know why.

Where are you getting the information telling you where it is supposed to be? Madame Nazer maps, the collectors map website, vibrating controller?

Where are the places that you cant access? Closed buildings, trees, roof tops?

What level of collector are you and do you have the tools that Nazar offers?

3 hours ago, ragedhunter11 said:

I have had trouble getting the bottle myself. I checked the other day and sadly, was not there. It seems like no matter where people say it is, it isn't or I can't access it and I don't know why.

Have to be sure of the cycle times to ensure it’s there -for the next 22 hours it’s in the cabin at Manzita Point 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2020 at 8:23 PM, Mr. Bohannon said:

Have to be sure of the cycle times to ensure it’s there -for the next 22 hours it’s in the cabin at Manzita Point 

Thanks for the tip on this. I will give it a go. I was trying to get it the other day and failed again. I am likely not doing it at the right time.

• Like 1