Newspaper seller bugged

Anthony

Question

I have just completed the game but never bought a single newspaper. So, I decided to buy all of them together. I went in Blackwater and bought all the numbers of the Blackwater Ledger. I wanted to do the same with the New Hanover Gazette and the one sold in Lemoyne (I don’t remember the name). The problem is that the newspaper sellers appear on the map everywhere except the town I am currently in. If I’m in town A, he appears everywhere but in town A; the same with town B, C… is it a bug or is it related to the fact I have already bought all numbers of the Blackwater Ledger? Is it possibile to have only one type of newspaper, perhaps?

4 answers to this question

I don’t know. On rdr2 wiki, there’s written that there are 3 types of newspapers, depending on which state you buy them in. In my opinion, this suggests that you can actually buy them all, but I don’t know if I’m wrong

9 hours ago, Foxtrot said:

I've not really looked at the newspapers more than a few times.  I imagine they're all the same except for the headers?

It seems like the stories are different in each of them. Usually articles about robberies, missions or such that you've done.