PC Gaming 4K Monitor?

Vendetta

Have you looked into the TCL offerings?  They are the next up and coming TV manufacturer and are getting get reviews on some of their models.  ....and they're one of the best deals out there like Visio used to be before they became more popular.  ....even LG back in the day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

Have you looked into the TCL offerings?  They are the next up and coming TV manufacturer and are getting get reviews on some of their models.  ....and they're one of the best deals out there like Visio used to be before they became more popular.  ....even LG back in the day.

I have not. Just started researching today. I'll check them out. 

I have a friend I used to work with that started in that company as they were just getting things going here in the U.S.   I was invited to take a position there myself but decided on an early retirement instead. 

Anyhow, we have a 32" TCL that my son uses and my Dad bought a 52" I believe.  If I were looking for a budget TV to replace our 58", I'd definitely at them as a contender.  .....hell, I'd consider hem regardless as I believe they are at that tipping point where you're certainly getting more than what you pay for in regards to quality and features. 

I'd probably stick with the Roku powered models as I think you still have more options there than the Android offerings but I can't say for sure.  Either way, I'd just make sure to read the reviews and get an idea if TCL is right for you.  

On 12/22/2020 at 12:32 PM, Vendetta said:

I’m in the market for a decent budget 4K PC gaming monitor for the next generation Xbox console and an RTX 2070 Super. I have around $600.00 dollars including tax to spend. What do you suggest? 

Yikes, a 20 series? Glad I didn't purchase one, since the 30 series came out 😉

(I kid, I kid)

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using a Benq 4K 32" monitor for working at home.  My one is capped at 60Hz, but it does support HDR and has good contrast.  I've been happy with it.

• Like 1