Where is the fishing rod?

Ikamaru

Hello.

A trivial question. I bought a fishing rod, lures. There are lures in the camp box, there are no fishing rods. It is not possible to buy a second time in the purchase - I write that I have it.

Second, due to the promotion, I had a message that I can enlarge / enlarge the panniers. How and where to do it? I am looking online, but there are topics mixed with Red 2 where the main character comes to it differently.

I cordially greet those who answer, and those who do not respond.

Hi @Ikamaru,

This forums is mainly English speaking so I have gone ahead and translated your post for you and your thread title.  I have also moved this to the Online forum since it's not specifically PC related.  It should get noticed more there.

• Kean_1 changed the title to Where is the fishing rod?

The translation has made the topic kinda non understandable.

For the fishing rod, i assume you dont know how to activate it?  It is in the weapon/equipment wheel. You use the same wheel when you have the rod out to select lures.

"panniers" i dont understand, sorry.

6 hours ago, NF85 said:

The translation has made the topic kinda non understandable.

For the fishing rod, i assume you dont know how to activate it?  It is in the weapon/equipment wheel. You use the same wheel when you have the rod out to select lures.

"panniers" i dont understand, sorry.

Panniers will be saddle bags - you should be able to buy new saddle bags in the stable under saddles section - click on the saddle you have & it will open up another menu with what that saddle can have attached to it including panniers [saddlebags]

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

Well, if you understand Polish and can translate it better than I can, please let me know.  I had to use Google.

nope, that its the problem with EU/scandenavian/russian continent, all the countrys has their own language and some of them dont even teach english as 2nd language.

2 hours ago, Sigill MacFinn said:

Panniers will be saddle bags - you should be able to buy new saddle bags in the stable under saddles section - click on the saddle you have & it will open up another menu with what that saddle can have attached to it including panniers [saddlebags]

Thanks for clearing that up.

Fishing rod is in the items wheel.  Hold TAB (I only know PC) to bring up the wheel, switch it over to items, and you will see it on the lower right. Use it just like you would choose a weapon.  When you buy a fishing rod, it goes directly to your item wheel, not your inventory.

Wędka jest w kole przedmiotów. Przytrzymaj TAB (znam tylko PC), aby podnieść koło, przełącz je na przedmioty, a zobaczysz je w prawym dolnym rogu. Użyj go tak, jakbyś wybrał broń. Kiedy kupujesz wędkę, trafia ona bezpośrednio do koła przedmiotów, a nie do twojego ekwipunku.

Edited by Faelwolf