PvP can get out of hand, just so you know.

YodaMan 3D

Last night a friend and I was out hunting by Fort Mercer.  Having some fun and at one point we are chasing a deer and we chase it over a hill.   As we go after there was another player and he immediately shoots and kills my friend with one shot.  I hit him with a couple of shots to the head and claim our deer.  My friend arrives and the other player shows back up and starts shooting at us again.  We dispose of him quick cause we was ready for him.  We head into Fort Mercer planning on this to blow over so we can get back to hunting.  The players start coming in one at a time trying to get us.  Each time we kill them and then the next and so forth.  Before we know there ends up a dozen or so players outside trying to get to us.  At this point I haven't died and my buddy has died only once.  Others had died several times, location and cover and help a lot.  So why are trying to figure out a plan on how to get out of this, some of them start fighting outside.  So we just ride out and leave them to it.  We kept playing for about an hour after that and the action was pretty non-stop there the whole time.  I don't even know if they ever realized we even left.  hahahaha

• Like 2

Excuse my dumb question, but this topic seems a good place for it:

Player blips - Some are dots and some are 4-point stars. Combative players are red, and the rest are pink. What is the distinction of the 4-point stars? Is that somebody on a mission? (I'm assuming so, but want to be sure)

Yeah, the star icons are posse leaders.   ......red icons are players who you are engaged with.  ....little black and white crosses are dead players.  .....your icon will apear grey when not visible to others (e.g. while kneeling).

......but does anyone know what the eye icon represents?  I've seen that a few times where a player's icon changes into this for a moment or so.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Last night a friend and I was out hunting by Fort Mercer.  Having some fun and at one point we are chasing a deer and we chase it over a hill.   As we go after there was another player and he immediately shoots and kills my friend with one shot.  I hit him with a couple of shots to the head and claim our deer.  My friend arrives and the other player shows back up and starts shooting at us again.  We dispose of him quick cause we was ready for him.  We head into Fort Mercer planning on this to blow over so we can get back to hunting.  The players start coming in one at a time trying to get us.  Each time we kill them and then the next and so forth.  Before we know there ends up a dozen or so players outside trying to get to us.  At this point I haven't died and my buddy has died only once.  Others had died several times, location and cover and help a lot.  So why are trying to figure out a plan on how to get out of this, some of them start fighting outside.  So we just ride out and leave them to it.  We kept playing for about an hour after that and the action was pretty non-stop there the whole time.  I don't even know if they ever realized we even left.  hahahaha

Wow, that actually sounds almost like a mission. Must of been adrenaline rushing