Has anyone done any gang hideouts since update?

HooverRAD

Yeah... So since the update last week, I have yet to see any ga g hideouts spawn, and I'm no longer being ambushed on the road by those dastardly O'Driscoll's. So I'm wondering is it just me, or is everyone havi g the same issue? 

Was gonna use the map that a fellow user of this site posted to get some done, but alas, no luck in getting any to spawn. Frustrating.. 

• Sad 1

I've noticed the respawn rate seems to have massively decreased.  I played a ton of hours and only had 1 hideout spawn for me - one I hadn't done before. 

Maybe they no longer respawn if previously cleared?

Or maybe the timers have changed so they are much less frequent?

It's annoying, actually, as I used to enjoy doing them.  Now I cant ever seem to find one! :(

They do take some time to respawn and it seems a little random.  I have found a few and been running around trying to get the maps.  The other day someone I was running with said once it's cleared, you have to wait a level of progression before it respawns and another disagreed and they argued cause neither could prove their point.  So I left the group.

• Haha 1

I found only one last night. Well, found is  dependent on your point of view. Everything has been cleared and looted , the leaders body was still there but the icon had not cleared. I have seen this before, but now it seems this is also on top of an  extremely low respawn rate.

• Sad 1