Weapon Loadout Question

ALCHEMY

so i have an off hand holster that i like using duel wield schofield revolvers with, there is an irritating issue that when i log off then back in it keeps defaulting my off hand to the cattleman revolver, is there a way to fix this for online? i sometimes forget until im in a mission and notice the dps difference 😕

5 minutes ago, HooverRAD said:

I dunno if it'll fix it, but next time you're in a mission screen, try changing up your starting weapons. You can also buy ammo there, which a lot of people don't realise. 

i knew about the ammo lol as im too lazy to travel to a town with a gunsmith if im really far away so ill start a mission just to buy ammo lmao. but i also just noticed the weapon loadout thing for the missions as well but have yet to have enough time to set it lmao, eager little wanks just wanna start the mission asap or boot you if you dont ready up 0.3 seconds after joining in smh. but ill let you know if it does work

2 hours ago, DLKnives said:

I think you set what's in your holsters at the gunsmith - I just put my sawed off in my offhand and the Schofield in the main holster and they stay.

That is what I do and it seems to stick for me. I haven't had any issues with guns switching on me. It should be made more simple though. Like why not just have a small menu to scroll through to see what you have and add what you want?

7 hours ago, ALCHEMY said:

so i have an off hand holster that i like using duel wield schofield revolvers with, there is an irritating issue that when i log off then back in it keeps defaulting my off hand to the cattleman revolver, is there a way to fix this for online? i sometimes forget until im in a mission and notice the dps difference 😕

You know, I had this issue in the campaign but not online. On the other hand, I do have a problem with my outfit whenever I start a new game. Luckily I simply keep the presets on the horse so it's easy to change.

I have two Schofields and they never default to anything else like my Cattleman. The game also seems to remember my last two long gun selections.  ......again, which the campaign didn't.

14 hours ago, VampireKrush said:

That is what I do and it seems to stick for me. I haven't had any issues with guns switching on me. It should be made more simple though. Like why not just have a small menu to scroll through to see what you have and add what you want?

or give us the option to sell the old guns we no longer use lol

• Like 2