Why no snow with dynamic weather

Preacher

I spent some time in the higher elevations of the grizzly west and in general Ambarino  and have noticed when the weather changes it rains,  but why do you not have any snow ?  when you have a foot of snow on the ground and the temperature hovers above 32° 

Hopefully they will fix this I’m sure they must have the technology to create snow when the rain looks so beautiful I’m not really complaining but would like to see it a bit more realistic in the north .

Yep, agreed because they seem to have put a lot of effort into the weather systems. Not as nice as Horizon Zero Dawn though! But then again, if it snowed up in the Grizzlies we'd all be too poor to buy woolly socks.
Gold socks. Yes please.

• Like 1

On 12/20/2018 at 8:29 PM, Purple Cactus said:

I am sure they are just working on other aspects of the game right now and it will be added in eventually. Maybe it will start on Christmas. That would be a cheesy way of adding it in. 

I hope so.

Like I get that snow mechanics are more taxing on online servers which is why a lot of online games often don't have it but still, it is better than rain. Sick of seeing it rain where it is clearly cold. 

• 1 year later...

Pretty off topic sorry but I have this hope that they introduce Mexico, make it basically immune to snow, and then give us a larger playable permanently snowy area up north, perhaps with a snowy town, where it always snows.  I fancy being a snowy mountain man, then heading south to Mexico from time to time.

• Like 1