Jump to content
  • 1

Upgrading satchel.


Bucnation3139
 Share

Question

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 1/6/2019 at 12:18 PM, Chris Arbaugh said:

Lol yea they got us !

Just bought the upgraded saddle bags last night. Haven't checked to see if I have more space.. are you telling me I just wanted $80 on a cosmetic item? ☹

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Gunther said:

Just bought the upgraded saddle bags last night. Haven't checked to see if I have more space.. are you telling me I just wanted $80 on a cosmetic item? ☹

I believe all it does is let you carry more outfits at the present time. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Gunther said:

Just bought the upgraded saddle bags last night. Haven't checked to see if I have more space.. are you telling me I just wanted $80 on a cosmetic item? ☹

Isn't it only cosmetic in story mode as well? I don't recall that doing anything for me.

Just now, Chris Arbaugh said:

I believe all it does is let you carry more outfits at the present time. 

Never noticed, but I never really bothered with that feature.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, Truth said:

Isn't it only cosmetic in story mode as well? I don't recall that doing anything for me.

Never noticed, but I never really bothered with that feature.

I think in story mode it allows you to carry 3x the tonics. Also holds many more feathers and herbs and such. 

Edited by Chris Arbaugh
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
9 minutes ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

I think in story mode it allows you to carry 3x the tonics. Also holds many more feathers and herbs and such. 

Tonics are stored in your satchel, not on the horse. Same with feathers and herbs and such.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...