Friends/Posse PS4

Mark4407

Hi im new here,.

I play as lone wolf online but would like to start or join Posse of friends. Not having any friends playing the game so here is my advert.

Looking for friends and posse member on PS4 preferably the older generation no screaming kids lol 

Im not into pvp but do like hunting, fishing and story missions or generally just roaming and chilling out 

Im from the UK and play between 9am and 5pm and every other night thru to midnight so players who speak good english and have a mic please message me your gamertag 

Edited by Mark4407

Hello mate ps4 saffron 885.I'm playing lone Wolf myself.have a few guys from gta that are on.I'm trying myself to find some like minded players ready for major update in the game.at the min im just grinding money and xp mainly solo 

Hi Mark, PSN is MaryW and in-game name is Mary Doubleyou. I'm fifty, so not a screaming kid and have a mic. Also I'm a UK male despite my RDR2 persona.
My discord name is also MaryW or #5249

Edited by MaryW

1 hour ago, MaryW said:

Hi Mark, PSN is MaryW and in-game name is Mary Doubleyou. I'm fifty, so not a screaming kid and have a mic. Also I'm a UK male despite my RDR2 persona.

Sent you FR Mary 

8 hours ago, MaryW said:

Not playing at the moment but play every day I'm level 42, tired of losing all my skins to IDIOTS, I'll join you psn ozy 8753 

14 hours ago, Mark4407 said:

Hi im new here,.

I play as lone wolf online but would like to start or join Posse of friends. Not having any friends playing the game so here is my advert.

Looking for friends and posse member on PS4 preferably the older generation no screaming kids lol 

Im not into pvp but do like hunting, fishing and story missions or generally just roaming and chilling out 

Im from the UK and play between 9am and 5pm and every other night thru to midnight so players who speak good english and have a mic please message me your gamertag 

Not playing at the moment but play every day I'm level 42, tired of losing all my skins to IDIOTS, I'll join you psn clive Osborne.  I am  65 & retired. I know lots of jewellery locations & herbs. 

Edited by Ozy8753
wrong psn name

I have a Posse group here on RDR2.org if you're looking for folks to play with in RDO:

I also have a Community on PSN named "Red Dead Redemption 2 - TeamUp" so please feel free to join on there as well if you wish. The PSN Community serves the same purpose as the RDR2.org Posse.   ......to create a pool of mature players for us to tap into when playing RDO.

While I'm in the U.S. myself (West coast), we do have a few folks from the UK as well.  My PSN name is the same as my forum name so feel free to send me an invite if you like.

This invite is for anyone who is on PS4 and is looking for co-op partners to mitigate the issue of griefing, do missions, collect hides, etc. 

Edited by Kean_1

3 hours ago, Ozy8753 said:

Not playing at the moment but play every day I'm level 42, tired of losing all my skins to IDIOTS, I'll join you psn clive Osborne.  I am  65 & retired. I know lots of jewellery locations & herbs. 

Im retired age 61 sent you FR and sick of loosing my pelts and just being shot in the back 

3 hours ago, Ozy8753 said:

Joined mark tonight we went hunting no griefers bothered us, come join us tomorrow, send Mark your game tag.

Nice steady evening it was very pleasant made a few dollars as well Had some weird stuff happening birds and croc pelt on horse disappeared only to reappear floating as if on invisible horse 

6 hours ago, Arrain-N7 said:

Hi, if you'd like to add me I'd be happy to posse up.  I'm from the UK, usually play evenings & weekends, have a mic, and prefer co-operative play with friendly players

PSN name is Arrain-N7

Have sent you FR 

On 1/8/2019 at 1:12 PM, Sir_LemonPledgE said:

33 year old from Belgium here. I'd like to join if I may! Havent got a mic though. Will probably buy one soon. PSN: Sir_LemonPledgE

Go get a cheap headset the original PS4 one does the job perfect ( link below ) As we can easily co-ordinate what we are doing and respond to griefers faster.

4 of us met up last night and had a great time no- one bothered us hunting, one or two single players came into our are area to hunt which i believe had we been single players i would have been shot but they realised we were not going to harm them so all was good, 

We did the mission with Teddy Brown and when finished were spawned close to a posse doing a storyteller mode we all decided to leave em be as they passed us but they started on us not once but twice so did did then retalite and to comotion that ensued was mental as the gunshot noise attracted more randoms players ending with us 4 and several randoms destroying the horse and carts and killing them several times, Made me laugh as i said "had they not opened fire on us they would have finished there delivery, got paid and moved on.

End of the night we were down to 3 players and we we attacked whilst looting and cleaning up a gang hideout by a real try-hard ranked 11 the three of us ranked at 27 46 and 61 could believe his audacity eventually he parlayed and left us in piece, I dont know what he tried to gain but got shot at least half a dozen times.

We dont start any gunfight with players even riding away unless they persist then we might relaiate But the big thing we all noted was how other players leave you alone when ther are a few of us all in posse 

We also found 2 treasure maps in the gang hideouts yesterday 

Any how get yourself an headset and come join us 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Official-Sony-Playstation-4-PS4-Mono-Chat-Earbud-Earphone-with-Mic-Headset-L9/382564633102?hash=item5912a10a0e:g:b2kAAOSwi1pbm5dw:rk:6:pf:0

Edited by Mark4407

• 2 weeks later...

I play rdr2 online as a lone wolf as well.  I enjoy getting clearing gang hideouts,  salmon fishing  in Cumberland falls ,  taking long rides in New Austin. My favourite is shooting birds on a horseback on a varmint rifle.  Just started playing this month , I don't try too hard to grind for xps or levelling up, just enjoying the scenery. Feel free to  drop by my session. Gamertag is dawnt_hk 

• Kean_1 locked this topic