If You're On A Train, Do You Become "Inactive"?

KylesDad7

You need to press a button if you want to be the train driver. On XB you constantly need to press A. If you're passenger it might help to look at a catalogue. So far i found, looking at catalogue kinda prevents you from being kicked. But you'll starve to death. That's for sure.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, cadashka said:

You need to press a button if you want to be the train driver. On XB you constantly need to press A. If you're passenger it might help to look at a catalogue. So far i found, looking at catalogue kinda prevents you from being kicked. But you'll starve to death. That's for sure.

I believe I spotted someone doing this but there is no way to know for certain. I just know they were on the train for a long, long time. lol

There might be a way for it to keep from kicking you for inactivity.  I know resting at the fire in your camp does.  I've sat at it, went away for a couple hours, come back and I'm still sitting there, albeit in cinematic mode.  Not sure if resting outside the camp does the same, or possibly while you're interacting with something, like the catalogue as cadashka suggested.

9 hours ago, KRooKeD KRoW said:

There might be a way for it to keep from kicking you for inactivity.  I know resting at the fire in your camp does.  I've sat at it, went away for a couple hours, come back and I'm still sitting there, albeit in cinematic mode.  Not sure if resting outside the camp does the same, or possibly while you're interacting with something, like the catalogue as cadashka suggested.

When we are with a couple off frends playing and 1 off us needs to go for an hour or 2 ,we just hogtie him and take him with us on the back off the horse. So he gets the xp/gold and dollars from the side missions we do.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, KylesDad7 said:

Briliant.

Feel free to join the Posse , where mature players. Just send a frends invite to johnnydope . Where Dutch ,but have a Englisch dude and 2 French people in the Posse. We talk Englisch in the Posse.