Glitch appearance!!

Liro

the proportions of the character change by itself. also as eyebrows or hair. but the eyebrows that previously had my character, can be seen as if they were superimposed. Does anyone know why this happens?

You had two threads open for the same topic.  Likely a mistake.  I closed the other one for you.

It also appears you copied an unintended format with your text so I fixed that for you as well so your message could be more easily viewed.

I noticed this happened to me two times but it was fine when I got off the game and went back on. I just restarted my system. What happened for me is my hair color and certain facial structures altered "back" to before I was editing them in detail. If this doesn't correct itself by your next session, it likely isn't the same issue I was having. 

9 hours ago, Liro said:

already report with rockstar. I don t know what is happening with my character.

how did you solve it?

I already rebooted it several times but nothing.

What was their response?  Did you report it through the bug / technical issue path or as feedback?  If you report it as a bug, a ticket will be opened and you will receive a response.  .....whether that response is helpful or not is another story.  

Screenshots can also help if you submit those.

• 2 weeks later...

We understand that you're facing issues with your character's eyebrow in Red Dead Online. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have received such reports from some of the other players as well and we are aware of such cases, our developers are working on resolving such issues as quickly as possible. 

Thank you for your ongoing patience as we investigate this issue. Unfortunately, at this moment we cannot give an exact time for when this issue will be fixed. But, we can confirm that the issue will be looked into.

Kindly accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. Once again, we want to thank you for playing the Red Dead Online Beta and sharing their experiences so far with us, as they are crucial for us to shape the game as we move forward. We hope you continue to enjoy playing our game. 

On 1/14/2019 at 12:32 PM, Kean_1 said:

What was their response?  Did you report it through the bug / technical issue path or as feedback?  If you report it as a bug, a ticket will be opened and you will receive a response.  .....whether that response is helpful or not is another story.  

Screenshots can also help if you submit those.

Answer!

Can you post a picture of what you are seeing? Like share a few different ones so I can see what is exactly changing. I have a friend who said something like this was happening to him but only he could see the changes, no one else could.

6 hours ago, dIV4r said:

Can you post a picture of what you are seeing? Like share a few different ones so I can see what is exactly changing. I have a friend who said something like this was happening to him but only he could see the changes, no one else could.

Sure.

The first one is after the glitch.

And the  second is before.

Sorry i don t have  more =/.

0_01.jpg

0_0 (1).jpg

On 1/31/2019 at 10:42 PM, Liro said:

Sure.

The first one is after the glitch.

And the  second is before.

Sorry i don t have  more =/.

0_01.jpg

0_0 (1).jpg

What are the differences? She looks the same only with different lighting. Maybe I am missing something?? 

2 hours ago, jACKx said:

What are the differences? She looks the same only with different lighting. Maybe I am missing something?? 

Sometimes it happened to me that it only changes the proportion of the nose, eyes, jaw and lips. 
In this case, it's just the eyebrows.
 You can see the first image that the eyebrows are bigger than the second image.
 I would like to have the character with this bug to show more images. but I already delete it.

Sorry for my english. I m still learning.