A 7 man posse and members list

Saffron

Question

8 answers to this question

In a persistent posse you will probably have to remove some offline posse members in order to add the other players because posse members retain their position in persistent posses even when they are offline. I don’t know of any other work around at the moment.

Edited by The Coca-Cola Kid
  • Like 2

You can have only 7 man posse but in the members list i have ten people on it.but once other players try to join posse it says to many persistant posses.people are struggling to join my posse other than the members.just wondering how it works.how many members can you have.

6 hours ago, HIGHHorse said:

So you have 10 people on your list for your posse? 

Once you reach the max amount, you will have to manually kick out people to bring in new players. 

That's what I thought but makes it difficult if you play with more people.and is the crew list rockstar crew members.I tried to figure out how to set it up but couldn't.

There are 2 situations about this:

Your Posse

You can have 10 members in your posse. Once you reach that limit you have to remove members from your posse in order to invite others. This is actually confusion as there is warning or error message for this situation. To make the situation worse, your invites will simply not go through. No error message on both sides. Not you and not the player you want to invite. The invite just vanishes. You need to go to Posse -> Members -> Tab 2 or 3 times -> Select a member -> Kick

Posses you're in

You can only be in 3 (i think it's 3) posses at one time. Once you've reached that limit you're unable to be invited. You need to remove posses from your list. In order to do so, you need to go the menu that lists all posses in your session and select those showing 0/7. Those are the ones you're a member in.
There is actually an error message for this situation. The person trying to invite you, will see a lock symbol with a message that you're not able to join him because you're in to many posses.

• Thanks 2