Do you think this will work?

chocolatefinch

It seems to work in real life for people, not sure if it would online though. If you show me how to do it I'll do the same :P

In any case if you want to get better at shooting people, I suggest trying to go on the rooftop in Saint Denis or other spots (check the net) and start practicing headshots and other methods for killing. In the current state of the game it basically comes down to pressing the auto lock and flick the right stick quickly in the direction of the opponents head and shoot. About 75% of most encounters are who gets the first hit in anyway. I am very average in shooting, but still manage to kill quite a few people. It takes a bit of practice though.

• Like 2

On 1/16/2019 at 5:59 PM, chocolatefinch said:

As I am so bad at this game, but I love the game, I've decided not to try and beat people in gunfights anymore...Now I'm going to strap dynamite around my waist and just run at them.

Hahaha...you can do that in gta online. Throw sticky bomb at someone back, let him walk away. 😂

But I  did try in RDO,  putting dynamite on horse, seems it's not sticky to stay.

Anyway , You can troll griefers who parley, by throwing dynamite.

Won't kill him, but he won't able to walk because of explosion 

On 1/16/2019 at 4:59 AM, chocolatefinch said:

As I am so bad at this game, but I love the game, I've decided not to try and beat people in gunfights anymore...Now I'm going to strap dynamite around my waist and just run at them.

The range isn't stellar, but it can work. I'd suggest  hiding on the roof of a stable, it makes it look like you are in the stable on the mini map. When a griefer shows up and waits outside to kill you, drop your dynamite.....Not that I've done this.