Is online working for anyone?

Voss

Even before Gun Rush missions were flakey at best. 

Now only "On the Hunt" and "Player/Posse assassinations" work for me. 

Only about a 3rd of the hideouts work and I have not seen a moving wagon in a few days at least. NPCs also seem just about non existent.

Edited by Voss
***Update: One instance did work for me...wagons, NPCs in SD and 3 missiosn worked with no issues. Even had 2 rival missions to intercept. But then after loggin back in back to the same issues again. Really strange.

the only stranger missions i can ever seem to get jobs from are mail delivery and the occasional hunt... i guess in the early days of the west i'm a mailman.

haven't seen a wagon or boat in over a week. guess they all broke down and waiting for new models to be shipped in from the east. i hope the wagon train is coming soon!!

and yes, hideouts too. seems like all the gang leaders are in hiding. cowards!!

3 hours ago, Kean_1 said:

I would report it to R* through their support page if you haven't already.  Make sure to click the bug / technical issue option on the following page.  It will route you to the support site:

https://www.rockstargames.com/reddeadredemption2/online/feedback?step=f2e50892

I've done that. I really hope it will do something as they seem to send out a standard reply.

2 hours ago, cadashka said:

I've done that. I really hope it will do something as they seem to send out a standard reply.

What did they say?  Hopefully it's that they are aware if the issue and working to fix it. 

That may be seem like a scripted reply but there isn't much else they can say unless they know a fix or a workaround. I'm actually glad when they tell me that because it means it's likely to be fixed at some point.

What I fear is when they seem not to be aware of the problem and give me some suggestions I know won't work.

1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

What did they say?  Hopefully it's that they are aware if the issue and working to fix it. 

That may be seem like a scripted reply but there isn't much else they can say unless they know a fix or a workaround. I'm actually glad when they tell me that because it means it's likely to be fixed at some point.

What I fear is when they seem not to be aware of the problem and give me some suggestions I know won't work.

Ya. But that's it. One of us got a really long answer, i've posted in some other topic around here some days ago. But the rest of us got no answer or pretty much a one line thing like: "We are aware of the issue".

Edit: Asked everyone in our crew to send a complain.

Edited by cadashka

36 minutes ago, cadashka said:

Ya. But that's it. One of us got a really long answer, i've posted in some other topic around here some days ago. But the rest of us got no answer or pretty much a one line thing like: "We are aware of the issue".

Edit: Asked everyone in our crew to send a complain.

Well, contrary to what some others may tell you, that doesn't mean they're blowing you off.  Just means the issue is being worked on. I wouldn't expect them to sayuch else unless that rep is aware of a potential workaround. I received similar responses to other issues as well. 

I think you're doing the right thing telling your mates to submit the issue as well. It never hurts.

26 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Well, contrary to what some others may tell you, that doesn't mean they're blowing you off.  Just means the issue is being worked on. I wouldn't expect them to sayuch else unless that rep is aware of a potential workaround. I received similar responses to other issues as well. 

I think you're doing the right thing telling your mates to submit the issue as well. It never hurts.

Ya, i do think they are working on the issue and might release a fix soon. The main reason i am thinking that is that by leaving things broken for a long time, allot of the players might leave and some might even never look back.

48 minutes ago, cadashka said:

Ya, i do think they are working on the issue and might release a fix soon. The main reason i am thinking that is that by leaving things broken for a long time, allot of the players might leave and some might even never look back.

No, I get it.  I understand.  :)

This is pretty much the response most of our crew members got. But since we are spread throughout the world, we kinda figured that our US based members seem to have more problems starting missions then the ones in Europe. That only depends on the posse leader or maybe who invited who into a session. If someone from Europe starts the game, invites everyone and is leading the posse missions work much better then if the same procedure is done by US based members.

It might be coincidence but we had it like this.

knownIssue.png

Edited by cadashka