Ho Down!

KylesDad7

...and no, I don't mean my ex-wife laying on the ground. I'm talking about a good ol' fashioned get together with all the knee-slappin' and shine drinkin'  and swingin' your pardner dancing you can handle. Think this will be a possibility when Ranches become available for purchase ( I assume at some point they will )?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KylesDad7 said:

Think this will be a possibility when Ranches become available for purchase ( I assume at some point they will )?

Folks digging around in files found placeholders for properties numbered 1 through 10 with this format:

Property No. 1
Price: $1000 [placeholder]
Description: Lorem ipsum … [placeholder]

This was back in October 2018.  There were also similar placeholders for various types of wagons, etc.  ....so, this could be a possible sign of things to come that they are planning.  

• Like 2

I would like to see some things added to really immerse us into the game in a roleplaying kind of way. Right now, I think the game is in a barebones form being in beta but I can see them adding a lot of things to really push that RPG aspect of the game. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, RON said:

I would like to see some things added to really immerse us into the game in a roleplaying kind of way. Right now, I think the game is in a barebones form being in beta but I can see them adding a lot of things to really push that RPG aspect of the game. 

Would love to see the ability to raise and sell cattle and sheep , catch wild horses to keep , and of course protect ! Lol also fishing ternys , wagon races , hidden caves to explore and possibly mine ? Just a couple from my wish list. 

• Like 1