Would you buy this DLC

madfretter

I'm not far in enough in story mode to think about this, although I've never bought any DLC in my life.  So probably not.  I'm old school, when I buy a game I want the game for 50 bucks, I don't wanna spend another 50+ to get more stuff.

53 minutes ago, Syrens said:

I'm not far in enough in story mode to think about this, although I've never bought any DLC in my life.  So probably not.  I'm old school, when I buy a game I want the game for 50 bucks, I don't wanna spend another 50+ to get more stuff.

I hear ya. For me, it depends on the DLC  quality. Sometimes it's like getting another $50 game for 10-20 bucks. Like, for example, the DLC for the first RDR, undead nightmare. That was hours and hours of new gameplay for 10 bucks.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, madfretter said:

If they offered a DLC for online players  to replay story missions with our online characters, would you buy it?  I'd be all for this.

Much rather be able to co-op in the campaign to be honest.

......but yeah, maybe I'd be interested although I don't see them offering a "for purchase" DLC in RDO (only for the campaign if there ever is one).  The things they do add to online will likely always be offered to everyone as part of the experience.  GB MTXs are what will be driving RDO into the future.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Much rather be able to co-op in the campaign to be honest.

......but yeah, maybe I'd be interested although I don't see them offering a "for purchase" DLC in RDO (only for the campaign if there ever is one).  The things they do add to online will likely always be offered to everyone as part of the experience.  GB MTXs are what will be driving RDO into the future.  

I'd love to replay the story mode with a friend, don't know how much that take to pull off though. They'd have to redo all the cut scenes and animations.  I was thinking more like  modern warfare 2, where you'd have like 30 missions to choose from to play with friends online.  Alternatively..... Imagine if they allowed us to replay the story mode online from the perspective of different characters. Dutch might actually have a plan...lol

6 hours ago, madfretter said:

If they offered a DLC for online players  to replay story missions with our online characters, would you buy it?  I'd be all for this.

NO!  2 reasons  1st, don't want

Spoiler

my player to die setting by a rock.

2nd,

Spoiler

Don't want to lose the fight to the bad guys again.   Let me live and I throw them off the mountain.

We got a deal.

Edited by BropolloCreed79
Story spoilers

15 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

NO!  2 reasons  1st, don't want

Reveal hidden contents

my player to die setting by a rock.

2nd,

Reveal hidden contents

Don't want to lose the fight to the bad guys again.   Let me live and I throw them off the mountain.

We got a deal.

Lol, scarred much? Maybe they could change things up a bit and not have the same stroy ending, but end it at another event.  Without giving away too much,  they could have  us focus on missions related to dutchs "plan".  This way we wouldn't have to relive the story ending.

• Haha 1