Ghost animal threats?

shawn

I have been having an issue with my horse lately reacting as if a dangerous animal is around. I will sometimes even hear the sounds of them but when I get off the horse and look around, I can't find anything. Is this a well-known glitch or something? Should I let Rockstar know? I mean at first I thought maybe it was just me but it happens often now.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, shawn said:

I have been having an issue with my horse lately reacting as if a dangerous animal is around. I will sometimes even hear the sounds of them but when I get off the horse and look around, I can't find anything. Is this a well-known glitch or something? Should I let Rockstar know? I mean at first I thought maybe it was just me but it happens often now.

It's probably a snake. They are super skittish and  move so fast by the time you go to look they're long gone.

• Like 1

I have never seen my horse be wrong. You can easily ride past the danger and the red dot will disappear off your radar. Look using your special vision (forgot what it's called, on Xbox push down on both joysticks simultaneously) you will see the warm air currents or the path of the animal.