Free Gold?

YodaMan 3D

Just curious about how much free Gold did you get from Rockstar this time?  I'm not bitching, but I only got 5 gold bars and I try to log in and play a couple hours a day.  Yet considering how generous they had be in the past.  It didn't seem like much this time around.  So was kind of curious if others got more or less based on time played, cause I know some are on all day while others only login for the free stuff.  

1 hour ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Just curious about how much free Gold did you get from Rockstar this time?  I'm not bitching, but I only got 5 gold bars and I try to log in and play a couple hours a day.  Yet considering how generous they had be in the past.  It didn't seem like much this time around.  So was kind of curious if others got more or less based on time played, cause I know some are on all day while others only login for the free stuff.  

Their notes said anyone who logged in to play over the weekend would get 5 gold.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, YodaMan 3D said:

Yes, only 5 this time and I believe I log in every day for at least a few of the quick missions.  I posted yesterday that I thought it should be at least 10.