UK Giffer looking for Posse's to join.

Tenti

Hi Folks.  Older UK based player looking to posse up.  Kinda new to online gaming so don't have established online friend base.  Happy to go with consensus in posse regarding activities and play style (although not into randomly griefing people as it feels like bullying, but more than happy to persecute anyone who griefs me or mine!!).  Just like to have some fun with it really.  I use a headset  to chat a bit while playing.

I'm up to Lvl42 but still learning how to win PvP regularly, but getting there.

My PSNiD is Smudger691, so please feel free to add me as friend so I can join when your'e on.

Edited by Tenti
to add psnid
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/31/2019 at 1:57 PM, Tenti said:

Hi Folks.  Older UK based player looking to posse up.  Kinda new to online gaming so don't have established online friend base.  Happy to go with consensus in posse regarding activities and play style (although not into randomly griefing people as it feels like bullying, but more than happy to persecute anyone who griefs me or mine!!).  Just like to have some fun with it really.  I use a headset  to chat a bit while playing.

I'm up to Lvl42 but still learning how to win PvP regularly, but getting there.

My PSNiD is Smudger691, so please feel free to add me as friend so I can join when your'e on.

Hi, I play most afternoons and weekends (UK - GMT) on PS4. My aim is to level up gaining XP doing the missions & gang hideout clearing, I will always loot corpses where possible & don’t say no to free items in building searches either. The aim is having fun on the journey. I also hunt, gather & fish. I’m not a griefer but happy to hunt them in a posse if they become persistent & annoying, messing up my day but would prefer to leave them alone. I’m level 38 hopefully 39 by tomorrow (19/02/2019). I have created a posse YoungGuns Regulators but my nephew doesn’t play much (he is a fortnite fan). I would enjoy making new regular online friends to get the most out of RDR2 online either riding out in your posse or in mine. I have a headset & am polite & respectful English speaking during conversations. Contact me (PSN evilcd) if interested. Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • Kean_1 locked this topic