Looking for a posse

Seanbolt

I just restarted my character because I didn’t like how he looked and I figured it was a fresh start to find a decent posse. I play on ps4 and I don’t have any friends that play this game with me. I play almost every day and I’m not a griefer. Finding people to hunt, fish, do missions, pvp and make money would be great. If there’s a permanent posse looking for someone I would be more than happy to join.

• Like 1

Happy to create ad-hoc posse or three if you fancy a bit of mission-grinding and defending against idiot griefers. Also member of a permanent posse, but we don't all get online at the same time.

My PSN is the same as my forum name, if you don't get a better offer and want to add me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2019 at 1:11 AM, Seanbolt said:

I just restarted my character because I didn’t like how he looked and I figured it was a fresh start to find a decent posse. I play on ps4 and I don’t have any friends that play this game with me. I play almost every day and I’m not a griefer. Finding people to hunt, fish, do missions, pvp and make money would be great. If there’s a permanent posse looking for someone I would be more than happy to join.

Hi, I play most afternoons and weekends (UK - GMT) on PS4. My aim is to level up gaining XP doing the missions & gang hideout clearing, I will always loot corpses where possible & don’t say no to free items in building searches either. The aim is having fun on the journey. I also hunt, gather & fish. I’m not a griefer but happy to hunt them in a posse if they become persistent & annoying, messing up my day but would prefer to leave them alone. I’m level 38 hopefully 39 by tomorrow (19/02/2019). I have created a posse YoungGuns Regulators but my nephew doesn’t play much (he is a fortnite fan). I would enjoy making new regular online friends to get the most out of RDR2 online either riding out in your posse or in mine. I have a headset & am polite & respectful English speaking during conversations. Contact me (PSN evilcd) if interested. Cheers

• Kean_1 locked this topic