Forum rankings.

Bucnation3139

Question

12 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Chris Arbaugh said:

Silly question @Kean_1  hey partner how does one move up to cowboy or gunslinger? I know it's silly but I don't want to be a rancher ! Lol just curios bro because I see folk with less posts that are cowboys or gunslingers. No biggie lmk

Its based on the number of posts. IIRC, it's after 100 posts then maybe 500 and 1000.  You're at 94 right now as far as I can tell.

I don't recall the specifics though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BropolloCreed79 said:

There used to be something, somewhere on the forum that oulines it, bit I can't find it at the moment.

I was on my phone at the time so I didn't even bother looking for the details.  There's a lot more than I ever noticed.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Major Dammidge said:

@Lonestar and I'm interested in learning what I need to do to create one of those fancy schmancy posse recruitment ads for Aces & Eights (?) I can join aposse, I just can't seem to create one for my own.  Thank you. 

Which ads do you speak of.  Are you talking about the link to your posse that I added to Yoda's post in your posse thread.  If so, that's just a link.  If you copy and paste the address, it will automatically show up like that.  I'd post an example here but I don't want to derail the thread,

23 minutes ago, Major Dammidge said:

@Kean_1 the Posse recruitment page has posses with background pictures and descriptions. I was referring to that but I think the problem maybe just me not seeing a particular create button

There's an image icon that if you click it will allow you to change the background picture. It's referred to as the posse icon I believe. I just checked it on mine I am able to change it this way.

• Thanks 1