Why cant i save with cheats

Zweli

Question

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Zweli said:

Why doesn't Rockstar listen, when i suggest that in their RDR2 new update, they make it possible to save gameplay with cheats enabled. Just like their previous titles(GTAV and RDR1)

Maybe ask them?  I don't know.  Perhaps it's simply not that popular of a request?  Maybe it's simply not high on the priority list? Also, we don't know all of the details of what will be included in the 2/26 update nor do we know what other features will be added down the line.  We are still in the early stages of this beta.

Welcome to the forums btw.  :)

Truth,

If i bought the game, id just wanna experience it lkke the first game. And in this case its not about winning, im just trying to have and save the game in the process. I mean i thnk they should allow that. I understand obviously it disables achievements, but  id just like to save my game thats all. But thanks

1 minute ago, Zweli said:

Truth,

If i bought the game, id just wanna experience it lkke the first game. And in this case its not about winning, im just trying to have and save the game in the process. I mean i thnk they should allow that. I understand obviously it disables achievements, but  id just like to save my game thats all. But thanks

i can't think of any games off the top of my head that allow saving with cheats enabled (i'm sure there are some somewhere, and someone will come along in a few minutes and refresh my memory with some of those games :P) so why should this one?

I had no idea what those words all over the game were and then when I realized that they were cheats you could find it in there I got super excited and then I went to use one and it told me you can't save the game... My immediate reaction was well that's dumb why would you include them? I don't know about the rest of you but cheating in GTA was literally the most fun I had in the game... even to this day playing any game if I want unlimited ammo or new weapons or lower wanted level I will automatically put in the old GTA cheats for memory, doesn't usually work... 

Edited by Dewy1314