Stranger missions not starting

Saffron

Question

4 days solid the bugs are getting worse.is anyone else on the forum having major issues with missions not even starting at all.one after the other.lobby bugged out.i.know they are updating things and tickering but its so bad were having to all close rdr2 application and start again.no double xp on anything as far as we can work out.how can they even say double xp and nothing.cheap shot 

5 answers to this question

Nothing more than usual in my case. 

One thing I did discover last night was while in a posse with a friend I was able to get a couple missions to start by going out to the main screen (PS4) and joining their session.  There was a screen that popped up stating the obvious (that I was already in a session with them) but that seemed to kick it loose and the missions started.  Sometimes it took several attempts but worked.  

44 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

Nothing more than usual in my case. 

One thing I did discover last night was while in a posse with a friend I was able to get a couple missions to start by going out to the main screen (PS4) and joining their session.  There was a screen that popped up stating the obvious (that I was already in a session with them) but that seemed to kick it loose and the missions started.  Sometimes it took several attempts but worked.  

Lovely tip kean.will try that out now.its been frustrating 

Today 18/02/2019 I have found a lack of animals & birds, last two days stranger missions not working after accepting & lots of strange things happening like horses in the sky during shootouts. May be it is due to the forthcoming update & code is being interfered with?

46 minutes ago, G IR U IB said:

When this happens to me I walk away a few feet and go back and try again. 

Usually it gives me a new mission. 

Hope this helps. 

I will try this. I was having an issue last night with starting the missions. Very annoying. I am sure Rockstar must be aware of it. Maybe it will be one of the things they are fixing on the 26th.