Treasure Maps

nshanny73

Anybody got one since the update dropped?  I've cleared about 20 hideouts since the update dropped and not one.

I recall about a month and half ago I got 5 within 15 hideouts but nothing since... did notice the rare occasional guy dropping herbs however

5 hours ago, nshanny73 said:

Anybody got one since the update dropped?  I've cleared about 20 hideouts since the update dropped and not one.

I recall about a month and half ago I got 5 within 15 hideouts but nothing since... did notice the rare occasional guy dropping herbs however

Are you dying during the clear out?  If you die the chances of getting a map are greatly decreased.

Maps have always been relatively rare drops for me from gang hideouts and I've cleared a ton of them.  IME, there is nothing in the gameplay after the update to make me suspect that mechanic has changed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kean_1 said:

Maps have always been relatively rare drops for me from gang hideouts and I've cleared a ton of them.  IME, there is nothing in the gameplay after the update to make me suspect that mechanic has changed.

I havent found or received a single map after the first mission, apart from level reward maps.

And I have had fewer than a dozen hideout spawns.  After the first patch, they pretty much dried up for me.