Jump to content
  • 0

20 of 21 perks discovered??


lumper
 Share

Question

The list shows 20, what is the 21st perk?

My game progress shows 20 out of 21 perks and I dont see what I am missing.

Is there a list somewhere? I have searched but I dont see a list, only the official list that shows the following:

 

20 of 21 discovered

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Yes, when Eagle Flies asks you to help him on a side mission, if you do it properly he will reward you with the Owl trinket, I forgot all about that one.

Fun and simple mission too and the trinket is very handy.

It  Permanently reduces Health, Stamina, and Dead Eye core drain speed by 15%.

That is one handy trinket.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 minutes ago, lumper said:

Yes, when Eagle Flies asks you to help him on a side mission, if you do it properly he will reward you with the Owl trinket, I forgot all about that one.

Fun and simple mission too and the trinket is very handy.

It  Permanently reduces Health, Stamina, and Dead Eye core drain speed by 15%.

That is one handy trinket.

Yeah I did that mission, that did it properly kicker LOL! That one gets me a lot and I almost refused to replay a mission just for some nonsense the game thought I should do like use a handgun ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

I was going to say that but I didnt want to spoil it lol.

Yes all you have to do is sneak in and not kill anyone, even if you are seen, chased and it takes a long time,you will still get the reward as long as you do not kill anyone.

Ask me how I know!!

I had it in my hand and was sneaking away when I heard, hey, their in the camp, and I knew I was spotted, I ran up the hill partly then into the train tunnel, they wil not follow you in there, I had to wait until they gave up and went back to guard duty, and then I snuck back up the Mt to Eagle and my reward.

The first time I did this is was a breeze and I was never spotted, the second time it was really hard to not be seen, I guess you just need to be real patient.

If you do it without being seen, it is literally a breeze, noone chase you, no alarms, etc.. just sneak in, sneak out and then walk up the hill, done.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
17 minutes ago, Dewy1314 said:

Unfortunately this is a game where I can thoroughly enjoy slaughtering the innocent... I don't do well sneaking around bad guys.... it's not a skill thing its a willpower thing LOL

 

LOL I totally understand.

Personally I dislike games that make you sneak around alot they get boring and tedious because if you are seen in many you have to begin again etc.. so I do not like them usually, however sprinkled in here and there I dont mind,  and in this case I was more interested in seeing what would happen if I didnt kill anyone, the first  time I just waked down, took the thing I needed and shot everyone and left, lol Eagle flies wasnt pleased.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, lumper said:

in this case I was more interested in seeing what would happen if I didnt kill anyone, the first  time I just waked down, took the thing I needed and shot everyone and left, lol Eagle flies wasnt pleased.

 

I really did try to sneak... But I think I accidentally stepped into the light and somebody from all the way across the whole Fort saw me ... so they were slaughtered wholesale! "Fine I'll do it your way! "

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 minute ago, Dewy1314 said:

I really did try to sneak... But I think I accidentally stepped into the light and somebody from all the way across the whole Fort saw me ... so they were slaughtered wholesale! "Fine I'll do it your way! "

lol yeah I did that to the first time, the second time, I just ran, and never got caught and didnt have to kill anyone, so I dint do it "properly" but I managed to get the reward.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, lumper said:

 

LOL I totally understand.

Personally I dislike games that make you sneak around alot they get boring and tedious because if you are seen in many you have to begin again etc.. so I do not like them usually, however sprinkled in here and there I dont mind,  and in this case I was more interested in seeing what would happen if I didnt kill anyone, the first  time I just waked down, took the thing I needed and shot everyone and left, lol Eagle flies wasnt pleased.

 

Speaking of slaughtering the innocent I just did something that may be classed as a most enjoyable thing in the game... Have you ever thing approached by a wagon you knew were going to be Witnesses and chucked chucked a volatile stick of dynamite at him? That was highly satisfying and the result was epic!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
4 minutes ago, Dewy1314 said:

Speaking of slaughtering the innocent I just did something that may be classed as a most enjoyable thing in the game... Have you ever thing approached by a wagon you knew were going to be Witnesses and chucked chucked a volatile stick of dynamite at him? That was highly satisfying and the result was epic!

LOL nice!!

Yeah I have actually, well, dynamite arrows, I love to just shut it all down, if I am going to ambush you for some reason and you have wagons or a caravan, etc.. Im blowing up the first and last wagon and then going to explosive shotgun rounds to remove heads one at a time, lots of fun, headless corpses everywhere.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

LATEST RDR2 NEWS CLIPS

×
×
  • Create New...