R* Stole my Buck's

Jimblob

Question

Or did they ? Half way through Lvl 99 I had $1268 joined Teddy Brown mission and after it had $998, went to Armidillo fast travel to Blackwater, then Ping Lvl 100 and $1026. Very odd, I suppose it's another of those it's still in Beta thing's.

8 answers to this question

5 hours ago, Jimblob said:

Or did they ? Half way through Lvl 99 I had $1268 joined Teddy Brown mission and after it had $998, went to Armidillo fast travel to Blackwater, then Ping Lvl 100 and $1026. Very odd, I suppose it's another of those it's still in Beta thing's.

Might want to contact R* Support about it.  Could be a glitch if you;re sure the money was there.  Who knows, maybe they have a way to tell through some historicla data they have access to.

https://support.rockstargames.com/categories/115001624507?redirect_lang=en_us&_ga=2.129590668.1041459884.1552664563-1719606522.1525287356

Might have encountered a glitch worth mentioning to Rockstar so it doesn't happen to other people. Just tell them what you told us and report back with what they said. Maybe they will give you a solution you can share for other people having the same issue. I have not reached lvl 99 but if it does happen to me, I will report it as well.

2 hours ago, Born Homicidal said:

Yeah my crew member said rockstar reset all her money to 0.00 after she started a hunting mission in north ambarino.

So this bug definitely happens.

I gotta let me buddy know. Someone from another forum I play with from time to time said this happened the same way. I don't think he reported it or got it fixed. Totally should.

Curious to see what the OP has done about this

I suppose I should have reported this but I just shrugged it off as a still in Beta thing and moved on, after all I was bump'ed up to Lvl 100. Seem's like compensation enough to me for a loss of a few buck's.