Daily Challenges

nshanny73

No The_Liquor... on xbox 1 and it happens ALL the time, pretty much daily and expected now... I make sure to sell down to 5 at the doctor before attempting... and eat from the satchel or feed to the horse when the expected happens

was pretty crappy the other day, when I had to get 8 oleander sage for the challenge, and ended up puking all over the swamp 3 times

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, nshanny73 said:

No The_Liquor... on xbox 1 and it happens ALL the time, pretty much daily and expected now... I make sure to sell down to 5 at the doctor before attempting... and eat from the satchel or feed to the horse when the expected happens

was pretty crappy the other day, when I had to get 8 oleander sage for the challenge, and ended up puking all over the swamp 3 times

Had the same on every one 😂

• Like 1

Just so you know, I wasn’t trying to be a smart ass... though now I re read it it does sort of sound that way. It was a legitimate question to ponder... however I did notice with the eat canned food challenge some time back I had to eat way more beans than it called for.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The_Liquor said:

Just so you know, I wasn’t trying to be a smart ass... though now I re read it it does sort of sound that way. It was a legitimate question to ponder... however I did notice with the eat canned food challenge some time back I had to eat way more beans than it called for.

Blazing Saddles comes to mind. Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The_Liquor said:

No offense taken The_Liquor... was simply replying to your post... we all know tone does not project very well via text... All Good

Edited by nshanny73

Just now, nshanny73 said:

and since you mentioned it, I think eating should count towards those challenges, as you have to actually pick the plant 1st before eating... same picking animation for either choice.

Yes, picking & eating doesn't count in herbs picked award either. 

32 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Not necessarily. You just have to pick real slow, waiting a few seconds between picking each herb.

I think this might be it... when I was chugging beans I was definitely pounding them back one after the other to get the easy challenge done. Perhaps it won’t register a check in the box since the system is still processing the first or something 

50 minutes ago, Vaderspupil said:

Not necessarily. You just have to pick real slow, waiting a few seconds between picking each herb.

That makes total sense, thanks for pointing that out!

I logged in today and had the same challenge, I had picked 6 before it registered.

Sometimes picking fast they register and sometimes even picking slow (like yesterday I went and picked a different herb between each mushroom) they don’t. It’s broken, plain and simple. I just accept every day now that I’m going to need to find at least 3 clumps of herbs to pick enough for the award.