The New pelt duplication glitch....

Zampen

Loads of youtubers thats showing new says to cheat. I urge you to report this to rs as ive done and hopefully those players will face the consequenses....

Getting tired of all this nonsense tbh, again i wounder how rs is going to deal with this

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will look into this matter as soon as we can. For player privacy reasons, we are unable to share with you the results of any investigation but I do thank you again for bringing this type of behavior to our attention. If you have any other issues in the future please let us know. 

Best regards,

Ryan N.
Rockstar Support

Edited by Zampen

Oh man, did anyone find out how to replicate that? It randomly happened to me and my brother a bit better than a month ago, and we couldn't believe it. We had a blast and secretly hoped it was a posse hunting perk or something but we noticed it behaved more like a glitch. I made a thread and video about it then. 

Since we didn't know how we had it happen I hope we don't get penalized for it later. 

EDIT: So watching some of the new videos on YouTube, That glitch isn't the same as what we had happening back on February 6th. That new glitch needs a patch quickly because that is definitely cheating. 

The one that happened to us was strange, but rewarding as it made us work smarter to hunt and track many 3 star animals. I'd rather see it as an ability card perk or something. 

Edited by Moosh89

4 hours ago, Moosh89 said:

Oh man, did anyone find out how to replicate that? It randomly happened to me and my brother a bit better than a month ago, and we couldn't believe it. We had a blast and secretly hoped it was a posse hunting perk or something but we noticed it behaved more like a glitch. I made a thread and video about it then. 

Since we didn't know how we had it happen I hope we don't get penalized for it later. 

EDIT: So watching some of the new videos on YouTube, That glitch isn't the same as what we had happening back on February 6th. That new glitch needs a patch quickly because that is definitely cheating. 

The one that happened to us was strange, but rewarding as it made us work smarter to hunt and track many 3 star animals. I'd rather see it as an ability card perk or something. 

SO what is the glitch, what are they doing?

I have seen a weird thing, sometimes when fishing I stand in the water a little, and I noticed that when I am done sometimes, several fish swam to the shore and just died there and I can walk along and pick them up, usually 2 or 3 max, once I saw 4.
I dont know why it happens and it is only once in a while, but it is free fish for some reason, and most likely a glitch of sorts, I mean your not getting rich looking for dead fish, but still it seems like an exploit.

I definitely would not try to exploit any glitch as R* seems on the ball like that and they have penalized folks in the past, so......

As soon as it's patched they will find another one, one YouTuber has been finding glitches from day one & never been banned from Red-dead or GTA5. Never done it myself but had to laugh seeing cougars raining in Valentine & everybody shooting each-other it was like the proper wild west Lol 

I accidentally did this once. I kind of assumed it wasn't how the game was meant to work. Good on you for reporting it and reporting the people on YouTube spreading this. I think at the very least, they should be suspended for doing this as they are openly promoting cheating in the online game. 

Saw a lot of red dots in Valentine y-day when i was passing hunting. Was curious what the fuss was about - i guess it was this. I hope this gets adressed soon - i saw too many online games fall bcoz of exploits and i dont want this game to share the same fate. I like it too much.