where do i find spoils of war now?

Steven Kreg

Gold Rush is gone too wtf?  That was the only mode I was good at and actually kept me comming back to play.  Got off work this morning, popped open a beer and turned on the game and it was nowhere in sight.  Sigh... atleast Mortal Kombat 11 drops in 2 more days.

Edited by SmokinMan01

2 hours ago, Feisablerelic66 said:

Did they really remove spoils of war? That was by far the best game. Can anyone find it? 

Spoils of war is now in the rotation with the other showdown series.

It's pretty frequent but still There goes guaranteed $10 to $15 every 10 minutes.  

IDK what the horse races pay out , I haven't tried them

they go to all the trouble of making a decent game but then don't let the players pick which mode they want to play? dumb. I guess I'll just AFK thru all the ones that I don't like while I try to get to the mode that I actually want to play. Sorry teammates, blame rockstar!

Showdown series small is what I was playing last night. 

It was pretty much rotating through name your weapons teams. Spoils of war, spoils of war repeat and then throwing knives

I didn't see any other games in the rotation from about 9 pm est to 11 pm

1 hour ago, fjksbvskb said:

I guess I'll just AFK thru all the ones that I don't like while I try to get to the mode that I actually want to play. Sorry teammates, blame rockstar!

1 hour ago, fjksbvskb said:

I'm just gonna AFK through all the modes that I don't enjoy. Sorry, teammates. **** you, Rockstar.

We get it.... 

If you want to add / contribute to the discussion I encourage you to do so, but please don't start spamming threads with the same point over and over again.  Thanks.

Hello Zampen,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience, as it is clear you have a passion for the game and would like the game modes listed differently. As it stands now, the newer game types are listed directly on the page for selection while the rest are placed into the general queue for playing, which starts up with a random section.

Again, I can tell you dislike this feature and want your voice heard. Please send that feedback here, so it gets right to the developers as quickly as possible. 

I am again, very sorry for this and thank you for your continued support of the Red Dead Online Beta.

Best regards,

Ian D.
Rockstar Support

Edited by Zampen
  • Thanks 1

On 3/27/2019 at 3:31 PM, Zampen said:

Posted a ticket to rs yesterday, still no answer. Been trying but cant find it anymore and the lack of response from rs that usually is quick  tells me it aint good news..... tbc

I played regular Showdown(not large) last night for about 3hrs. It pops up pretty often in that series. That seems to be the only place I see it pop up on a consistent basis. 

• Like 1