Confessional Thread

danelaw

My honor is always maxed. I bought the poison throwing knife pamphlet yesterday. I had about 5 minutes IRL, before going offline. I stuck a poison knife in the back of a nearby blue blip and and ran away to see what would happen. Bad karma awaits me.   

• Confused 1

I have done worse testing weapons out. Maybe not worse but... I used other players as target practice since I was short on time and didn't feel like running to a big game location. Sometimes I'd get away with it... Other times, I would end up with like 5+ dudes after me. 

5 hours ago, Miltonastic said:

I spin and kill anyone venturing into a gang hideout I'm clearing. 

Yesterday I got a PSN message calling me rude because the player just wanted to help. 

I felt bad. 

I'm still shooting first and asking questions later though. 

I think he's got that backwards......  I would have done the same thing. 

I NEVER approach another player that is fishing, skinning an animal, clearing a gang hideout or otherwise doing other activities where they may be feel vulnerable and uncomfortable with my presence.   ....and if I do, I fully expect to be shot at and wouldn't take offense if I were. 

Why should you be the one taking the risk?   That's essentially what he's asking you to do.  I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest although I would have explained why I killed him.

51 minutes ago, Kean_1 said:

I think he's got that backwards......  I would have done the same thing. 

I NEVER approach another player that is fishing, skinning an animal, clearing a gang hideout or otherwise doing other activities where they may be feel vulnerable and uncomfortable with my presence.   ....and if I do, I fully expect to be shot at and wouldn't take offense if I were. 

Why should you be the one taking the risk?   That's essentially what he's asking you to do.  I wouldn't feel bad in the slightest although I would have explained why I killed him.

Agreed. I did respond and explain. I was even more jumpy at the time because a few minutes prior some random rode by and popped me in the head, which was what it was, but then they killed my horse. So I was Scrawny Nag Angry at the time! ;)