RDR2 download the complete guide/bible

lumper

I was watching a video on rdr2 and they had posted the full guide you would have gotten with the Ultimate edition or one of those editions of the game.

Soon after this appeared online, it disappeared and hasnt been seen or available, I was skeptical that this was even it, but I can 100% confirm that it is and it works.

This is the link to download the pdf, get it while it remains.

<Redacted>

If there is any problem with sharing this, then I apologize and please take it down.

That is a link to download the guide, here is a link to the page within you tube where you can see a video and the link for yourself if you prefer.

<Redacted>

I was very happy to open it this morning and see that in fact it is a complete guide 346 pages covering everything from the game both single player and Online.

Well, that's the official Piggyback guide that as far as I know, people have to pay for, both as physical and digital media, and it's part of why you pay more for the Ultimate Edition.

Therefore, this is a pirated copy, I'd say and therefore comes under the "don't post illegal stuff" part of the forum rules.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Foxtrot said:

Well, that's the official Piggyback guide that as far as I know, people have to pay for, both as physical and digital media, and it's part of why you pay more for the Ultimate Edition.

Therefore, this is a pirated copy, I'd say.

that's what i was thinking also.  and the link takes you to youtube, then google drive.  makes me skeptical, at least it's not dropbox or virusbox i should say.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Foxtrot said:

Therefore, this is a pirated copy, I'd say and therefore comes under the "don't post illegal stuff" part of the forum rules.

5 minutes ago, Kormath said:

that's what i was thinking also.  and the link takes you to youtube, then google drive.  makes me skeptical, at least it's not dropbox or virusbox i should say.

My bad, I apologize, I didnt know that.

I did download it, and looked at it, honestly after beating the game three times, it is nothing new to me, but I was just excited to see it was there, BUT if it is a pirated version then I do apologize, and Thanks for pointing it out.

I was always curious what exactly was in it, I would have purchased it, but when I bought the game all I coudl find available was the special edition, so I bought that, if the ultimate or gold or whatever had been available then that is what I would have purchased especially to get this guide and the extra missions.

Thanks again, I apologize to Kean and others on the board for that, I didnt mean to break the rules, I just got excited lol.

4 hours ago, lumper said:

Thanks again, I apologize to Kean and others on the board for that, I didnt mean to break the rules, I just got excited lol.

That was Foxtrot who caught and edited that but yeah, any one of us on the moderation team would do the same.  No biggie.

• Like 2

I bought the guide through the RDR2 official app. It is quite nice reading and I would recommend people to BUY it if they like the game and not pirate it. It is also very handy to have in the app together with Arthur’s diary etc. 

• 2 months later...

You'll need to read the small print or contact Playstation store support if the item description clearly states that you'll get the play guide as a download.

Note that the Xbox version of the Ultimate edition doesn't mention the play guide at all.  I'm fairly sure it only comes with the physical copy of the game.

Have a look on eBay, there's bound to be many of these for sale from people who have beaten the game (or moved onto other things).