New update

McLawDiz

I just downloaded a 2.3 GB update for RDR2 on my PS4. 

I dont think anything new, but this could be a bug fixing update, to the latest issues! 🙂

Good & Fast reaction by rockstar if it fixes the missing animals, bounty missions, and minor bugs 🤠

7nbretc35cn31.jpg

Edited by McLawDiz
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for posting this @McLawDiz.  

I would imaging R* has been busy implementing patches as well that affect their servers and then we have ones like these that have to be pushed to the players to update our files.  This is exactly what Support had told me they were going to be doing.  Let's hope this update solves most problems.  

Some of my issues had already gone away even before this.

• Like 1

• Kean_1 changed the title to New update

So, after yesterday's unscheduled patch it appears that many things have slowed back down again.  Seems faster than "it" was before the update but much slower than what we saw immediately following the update last week.  I am thankful for the minor roll back.  Now...

Am I imagining it?   What other changes has anyone else picked up on from yesterday's emergency patch? 

Well, my Evans still seems to load faster than it used to, but not nearly as fast as it was after the big update.  I mostly noticed it during walking and riding.  After the big update my character was walking so fast you couldn't tell what, if any, walk style was being used.  After yesterday's patch I am walking much slower again.  Still not as slow as I was before the summer update, but a lot slower than before yesterday's patch. 

After the update, I felt like everything was on double time.  I commented on it at the time (not a big fan) but now it seems like they went back and slowed it back down some.  Like they went from a Speedx2 (after the summer update) to a Speedx0.5 (after yesterday's patch)  Faster.  But not double time. 

Is it just me?  I'm only asking because it was a very noticeable change to me and I figured it would be a big topic here after everyone patched.  When I didn't see anyone else talking about it, it just made me wonder if I am the only one. lol

Edited by Madrigalian
final thought..
  • Like 1