10/8/19 New Legendary Bounty, Bonuses and More

Kean_1

SERGIO VINCENZA: DANGEROUS MILITARY DEFECTOR ON THE LOOSENEW LEGENDARY BOUNTY, PLUS UNLOCK THE SLAUGHTER MASK AND MORE

52dd42ee854eb1074f3387b07126882bc5511f5b

The anarchist agitator and former military sharpshooter Sergio Vincenza is this week's Legendary Bounty. Since defecting from the military, Vincenza has been on the run and his accuracy with a rifle has passed into the stuff of legends. The glint of sunshine reflecting off his scope is said to be a grim harbinger and an omen of death.

His last major operation was a botched assassination attempt on the Governor of Saint Denis, and he is rumored to be holed up in the fire tower at Roanoke Ridge. But beware: Vincenza's men are highly-trained ex-military who are said to have rigged the hills with traps and explosives. Approach with considerable caution.

Licensed Bounty Hunters can take on Vincenza and his anarchist gang by picking up his poster at any local sheriff's office.

72068d28286c07571f1216da923215283342761f

4889c1ac9d03491911814cf5bef515470a460a39

Wheeler, Rawson & Co. has a new selection of clothing available for a limited time only, including the Folwell and Dillehay Hats, the eye-catching Prieto Poncho, Eberhart Coat, and the stylish combo of the Morales Vest and Carver Pants.

For seasoned players looking to test their nerve, a tense survival match awaits with this week's featured Free Aim series, Name Your Weapon. Compete in teams and Free-For-All variants; the more difficult the weapon you use to fell your opponent, the more points you earn.

This week, wandering saleswoman Madam Nazar is seeking the Naturalists Collection. Acquire the Cherrywood Comb, Egret Egg and Bitterweed, and deliver all three to her for a healthy remittance.

9a01864f367a7c3f75e07f18eb75a1c94f3b0a6f

Newcomers to the frontier looking for adventurous undertakings would be wise to search out the Legendary Bounty Hunter, Cripps or Madam Nazar this week, and take advantage of a limited time 5 Gold Bar discount on the Bounty Hunter's License, the Trader's Butcher Table and Collector's Satchel required for Frontier Pursuits, but only until October 14th.

Of course players who connect their Social Club account with Twitch Prime can still receive the Bounty Hunter's License for free, while active PlayStation Plus subscribers can still claim their free Butcher’s Table through October 14th and anybody who has successfully nabbed all the hidden playing cards in GTA Online will get the Collector’s Satchel free.

There are plenty of additional rewards on offer this week, including 5,000 Club XP simply for playing Red Dead Online and 30% extra Character and Role XP for all Role missions, challenges and events:

• Bounty Hunter: All Bounty Missions including Legendary and PvP Bounties
  • Bounty Hunter: Manhunt and Day of Reckoning Free Roam Events
  • Bounty Hunter: All Daily Challenges
  • Trader: All Sell Missions
  • Trader: All Daily Challenges
  • Trader: Trade Route Free Roam Event
  • Collector: Collecting Coins, Family Heirlooms and Wild Flowers
  • Collector: All Weekly Set Sale and Collectors Set Sales
  • Collector: Salvage and Condor Egg Free Roam Events and Daily Challenges

Completing the Sergio Vincenza Legendary Bounty will land you an exclusive colorway of the Inglett Scarf and 100 rounds of Express Rifle Ammo within 24 hours of completion. PlayStation Plus members who log into Red Dead Online between October 8 and November 4 will receive an exclusive tint of the Killiman Vest within 24 hours of logging in.

0828c282d3ee836a84b51c064ca66db7847b3a72

a54c3bda5897a88eb01564dcaefacbffcef5e071

Celebrate the Halloween season with the terrifying Slaughter Mask. Starting Thursday, simply play GTA Online between October 10th and December 12th and you’ll unlock this free mask to wear in your adventures in Red Dead Online. The Slaughter Mask will be added to your Camp’s wardrobe within 24 hours of logging into Red Dead Online.

Stay tuned to the Newswire for more Red Dead Online news in the coming weeks.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, SimonTemplar said:

Did the new Legendary Bounty last night, thought it was great, really great.  Going to struggle without a posse to do it at two star, though!!

just sneak past the majority of his sentries, they seem to slowly attack the middle (target area) or avoid it entirely enough to kill everyone and capture him alive. 

3 hours ago, SimonTemplar said:

Did the new Legendary Bounty last night, thought it was great, really great.  Going to struggle without a posse to do it at two star, though!!

Not as hard as you would think. I have done it solo all the way to 4* last night. Will attempt 5* today .  You just have to keep moving and don't let them snipe you. There is a ton of enemies all around , but it manageable.  Considering how easy last weeks was, it is refreshing to see challenging PVE content. 

Edited by Savage_Reaper
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Savage_Reaper said:

Not as hard as you would think. I have done it solo all the way to 4* last night. Will attempt 5* today .  You just have to keep moving and don't let them snipe you. There is a ton of enemies all around , but it manageable.  Considering how easy last weeks was, it is refreshing to see challenging PVE content. 

As you move up in difficulty, what changes? Is it just more enemy's?

16 hours ago, DNMNetTech said:

As you move up in difficulty, what changes? Is it just more enemy's?

Main thing is they are tougher and you defintely can die from one shot if a sniper catches you. You can't go all Rambo because you will get smoked. FAST.

This week the 5* requires you to bring in 3 targets. So if you are solo , you need a bounty wagon. I still would use a bounty wagon in a posse too because you do get chased . I farm the hell out of the 5* every week. If I was timing myself, I was getting $200+  plus a ton of XP. I always do the 5* Legendary when it is on the board. Easy money and Xp. BUT you are more squishy so you have to be more careful.  As you go up in difficulty , you earn more but will die quicker if not careful. I'm glad they have this in the game. I love challenges be PVE or PVP. I encourage everyone to try to solo the 5* weekly. Most fun I have had in the game outside of gun fights in free roam. 

Edited by Savage_Reaper
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Savage_Reaper said:

Main thing is they are tougher and you defintely can die from one shot if a sniper catches you. You can't go all Rambo because you will get smoked. FAST.

Yeah, I took a headshot from a Rolling Block one time trying to bring in Cousin Owlhoot from Fort Mercer in a 5* last week because I was careless. At 5*, enemies become deadly accurate with their aim.