Who's having a Red Dead Online gaming marathon?

Vendetta

I'd love to me. Unfortunately, my say was wasted at work and I have to go to a family thing tomorrow. I feel like I didn't even get a weekend this week. The last time I got to play RDR2 for longer than an hour was months ago. Thankfully, work will slow down soon and with the PC release, I can avoid the kids and wife and lock myself in my office. lol

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ragedhunter11 said:

I'd love to me. Unfortunately, my say was wasted at work and I have to go to a family thing tomorrow. I feel like I didn't even get a weekend this week. The last time I got to play RDR2 for longer than an hour was months ago. Thankfully, work will slow down soon and with the PC release, I can avoid the kids and wife and lock myself in my office. lol

Tell me about it. Last weekend was the same for me. The day's of gaming when were kids are long gone. By the way, one You Tuber has rumored that Red Dead Online will be available on PC at launch. I just hope that there are no server side issue's at launch, like we are experiencing on consoles. 

• Like 1

Well, yesterday I worked. Today I’m sitting in a pharmacy waiting for a flu shot... then off to pick up some elk meat. Later I’ll finish up some wiring on my UTV and get the snow plow mounted. I’ll find time to goof with the boys somewhere in there... Then back to work tomorrow... I don’t think I’ve had a gaming marathon since the days we’d all take our computers to someone’s house, make our own little LAN and have a weekend long Warcraft 2 or Starcraft battle...

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't think I've had one of those for many, many years.  I'm semi-retired now and still can't bring myself to sit in front of the TV to play games for the whole day let alone weekend.  ....although I will do the occasional 4+ hours in the evenings if I feel up to it. .....and sometimes during the weekend days if I'm not able to do anything else.

I dunno.....  I just can't bring myself to play games during the day most times.  Just doesn't feel right to me. I can't relax and enjoy it like I can at the end of the day.  

.....what's funny is that I can watch stuff on TV without a guilty conscience though. lol

• Like 1

The longest gaming marathon I have had in recent years was when RDR2 first came out and I played the game about 8 hours straight. Since then, I tend to only be able to sit still and play a game maybe 2 hours tops. I have to get up and move around, even if I am enjoying the game. I have knee issues so the longer I sit, the more I risk being in pain so that is not fun. I would love to have joined in a marathon with others but my legs just won't allow it. lol

• Like 1

How did your marathon go? I would imagine things are wrapping up for you at this point. Where I am, it is already dark so Sunday evening. I wouldn't have had it in me to do a marathon. Had to work overtime this week so I ended up sleeping in yesterday and today. 

• Like 1

On 10/27/2019 at 8:30 AM, Vendetta said:

Tell me about it. Last weekend was the same for me. The day's of gaming when were kids are long gone. By the way, one You Tuber has rumored that Red Dead Online will be available on PC at launch. I just hope that there are no server side issue's at launch, like we are experiencing on consoles. 

All we can do is hope. And that is worth keeping in mind. I mean you can't believe a YouTuber's word 100% but at this point, we have nothing else to go off of lol

On 10/27/2019 at 10:27 PM, dIV4r said:

How did your marathon go? I would imagine things are wrapping up for you at this point. Where I am, it is already dark so Sunday evening. I wouldn't have had it in me to do a marathon. Had to work overtime this week so I ended up sleeping in yesterday and today. 

It went good. Made a lot of progress. My character is still new so I want to rank up and build up my in game money before RockStar games comes out with a big update. 

• Like 1